New Contest.

This user has no status.
Lightsaber these are the swords from Star Wars
or
Orcrist is a noted sword of the Dwarf-lord Thorin Oakenshield from The Hobbit. Orcrist is Sindarin for "Goblin-cleaver" ("Goblin" being another word for "orc"). It was crafted by the elves of Gondolin, who not only made it a valuable weapon, also a feared one, particularly among traditional enemies of the elves: orcs and other evil creatures of Middle-earth. Orcrist as well as Sting and Glamdring, was found in a troll lair on a Journey to the Lonely Mountain. Sting and Glamdring, the blade could detect the presence of orcs and warn its bearer by glowing blue. It is also known as "biter" by the Goblins encountered by Bilbo and the Dwarves from whom they took both it and Glamdring, or "beater," which became Gandalf's sword. In The Hobbit, Thorin is mortally wounded at the Battle of Five Armies. After his death Orcrist is placed upon Thorin's tomb and that it "gleamed ever in the dark if foes approached" (The Hobbit Chapter 18, "The Return Journey").

This user has no status.
Something else last time I checked his page but everything said Not in Stock...
I think that the only option that we had was to set up a blade the way we want it but it is a little bit more expensive.. Now since I have read that his blades are awesome, I think that if you have the money it is worth it to try these blades which are not factorymade. Now if someone wants a custom blade you would be paying for the blade that you think is ideal for you and not just for a brand...

says backhand - Tenergy 05 black forehand - haifu whale blade...
says backhand - Tenergy 05 black forehand - haifu whale blade...
Nov 2011
I would suggest the name 'Flamberge'- It means a flame bladed sword.

The reason I suggest this is obviously the coolness of the name, but more importantly the blade has a story that goes well with the table tennis blade:

The term flamberge is French in origin, meaning "Fiery," and most likely stemmed from the undulating waves of the rapier which were flame-like The waving blade had several purposes.

1)First, it made it difficult for an opponent to slide his blade down yours when you parried him, thereby making your parry more effective.

DEFENCE

2)Second, it was thought that the wavy blades made deadlier wounds
ATTACK

3)Third, it looked really damn cool and might have helped intimidate enemies.

DESIGN and FEELING

4)And fourth, it made it easier to hit opponents hiding behind other people

GUILE

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
The Winner is r7racer from Table Tennis Daily.

Jack chose the JM Stiletto as his new blade model.

There will be more contests for future models as well as some with a twist. He really enjoyed reading every name. There were over 50 entries to choose from and so many had some really good back story.

r7racer give me a message and we'll talk about the details.

Sorry it took so long, but with the Holidays and so many choices to choose from I extended this thing for quite some time. If you need any custom blades just jack know as he really has the best product for the price. You'll really have to spend twice as much as what you'd pay him to find something that's better than he can make.