New enticing upcoming blade

says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
Looks like a few people have tried the pro version, nothing much to add other than a minor part everyone seems to have missed. The pro version's handle has a slightly different shape than the non-pro version's. It's slightly thinner side to side in the middle part, so your fingers will wrap around a little more. Everything else seems to have been covered really well so I won't repeat what everyone else have been saying here. I do however slightly prefer the non-pro version, it's a lot cheaper, readily available to buy at many stores, and the feel is close enough to the pro version (to me at least) that I can call it individual differences.
I guess to your saying, the non-pro is really more than enough for most ppl. I should probably get the non pro since the price is fair too.
And the difference is minor is it compare to the pro?

Reactions: DukeGaGa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
I used to play with Xiom Ice Cream Azxi for a few months and this Tpro is much better in every aspects.

Moreover , Tpro is far beyond better than Mizutani ZLC.

Thank you for your opinion about the TMXi. It looks intriguing to me and i would like to know if you really think that the TMXi Pro (and non-pro if you have insights in that modell too) are better than the Xiom Ice Cream AZXi (which i currently use with 91g). I can hardly believe that it has better feel and control than the AZXi. Usually i would think stiffer blades will produce less spin, since without flex the ball contact/dwell time is less, hence less time to put spin at the ball (with the same movement).

My focus is primarily on the attributes control (which is mostly the opposite of speed), feeling (the woodier the better i guess) and spin (primarily topspin obviously). Is the TMXi better in all these categories compared to the AZXi ?

Sep 2019
413501DC%201128%204342%20BF47%20E241E0E3DA3B%20jpeg.jpeg

Not something that exciting but a new announcement though from xiom. They are going to release an jaehyun tmx blade but in outer carbon version this time. Not sure if this will come with pro and non-pro separately. This is all the info I could get so far.
Saw in some reviews before that TMXi blade is already a stiff blade despite being inner and it even plays like an outer in some aspects. The new tmx will likely be stiffer. The handle design changes actually not that dramatic from what I can see from the picture.
Tmxi - red stripe in the middle surrounded by two black stripes around.
tmx - vice versa
I actually wish tmxi to be a soft blade at first before the time of release. At least a less stiff blade. Reviews saying that TMXi pro is more controllable than non-pro and has a more woody feel i.e softer i guess? don't wanna spend over $200 for a blade as I only play on occasion but guess in order to get pro that's the only way:) (pro cost $250-$300 and non pro cost $145-$200 here in US)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
413501DC%201128%204342%20BF47%20E241E0E3DA3B%20jpeg.jpeg

Not something that exciting but a new announcement though from xiom. They are going to release an jaehyun tmx blade but in outer carbon version this time. Not sure if this will come with pro and non-pro separately. This is all the info I could get so far.
Saw in some reviews before that TMXi blade is already a stiff blade despite being inner and it even plays like an outer in some aspects. The new tmx will likely be stiffer. The handle design changes actually not that dramatic from what I can see from the picture.
Tmxi - red stripe in the middle surrounded by two black stripes around.
tmx - vice versa
I actually wish tmxi to be a soft blade at first before the time of release. At least a less stiff blade. Reviews saying that TMXi pro is more controllable than non-pro and has a more woody feel i.e softer i guess? don't wanna spend over $200 for a blade as I only play on occasion but guess in order to get pro that's the only way:) (pro cost $250-$300 and non pro cost $145-$200 here in US)

Wow, that's some news. I would be very interested to see a direct, head-to-head comparison of TMX outer versus Trinity.

I personally don't think that TMXi pro is a stiff one. After a few months of playing, though I quite like the feeling and stability of close-to-table control it brings about, I'm still not confident with my backhand using TMXi pro in mid-distance rallies. For the latter scenario, switching to Joola Vyzaryz Trinity or Cybershape almost immediately turns the tide.

Another thing that I want to point out is that the handle of TMXi pro (FL), compared to Trinity (also FL), feels bulkier and more angular. I kind of prefer the handle of Trinity, but I would say it's just a personal preference.

Sep 2019

Wow, that's some news. I would be very interested to see a direct, head-to-head comparison of TMX outer versus Trinity.

I personally don't think that TMXi pro is a stiff one. After a few months of playing, though I quite like the feeling and stability of close-to-table control it brings about, I'm still not confident with my backhand using TMXi pro in mid-distance rallies. For the latter scenario, switching to Joola Vyzaryz Trinity or Cybershape almost immediately turns the tide.

Another thing that I want to point out is that the handle of TMXi pro (FL), compared to Trinity (also FL), feels bulkier and more angular. I kind of prefer the handle of Trinity, but I would say it's just a personal preference.

Have you tried the non-pro? I'd like to know a detail comparison between the two.