New training center s.d. - slovakia - table tennis for all

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
NEW TRAINING CENTER S.D. - SLOVAKIA

Hello to all fans and table tennis lovers,

I would like to inform you about what I have decided to do. I just got planning permission for building table tennis center in Slovakia in city called Prievidza. Ground floor of the hall will be wheelchair accessible and hall will be also adjusted for disabled players as well. There will be 12 tables in the hall, professional table tennis flooring - "taraflex", double rooms for 30 people and every room will have TV, air conditioner,free internet access, own bathroom and toilet. There will be also canteen, special massage room and gym room as well. Pictures are attached here- they say: "better to see once than hear a hundred times"

Accommodation will be part of the table tennis hall so it will be possible to practice anytime during the day and it will be easy to keep improving all the time because there are no expenses or time needed to come to the hall. Everything will be just in one place - under one roof! If players would like to just practice serve or anything else just before they go to sleep it will be possible every day.

Everything what is necessary for improvement will be there - all depends on the players if they will use this opportunity and do their best to achieve their goals. This table tennis center will be open for everyone who likes to play table tennis, for everyone who would like to improve and for everyone who just would like to play for fun and wants to share passion for table tennis with us. For everyone who will be interested we will provide professionals practice partners and coaches and we will do our best to give to players the highest quality services.

In consideration of what we will be offering and what conditions will be there we think that the price for example 7 days training camp, accommodation,including breakfast, lunch and dinner plus 2 or 3 times daily practice with option to use fitness daily will be very interesting and certainly much,much lower than in the other centers.
In our center we will always try to manage that in the same time when you are there for camp will also be another club or another national team so it means you can practice together and it will be very effective for both teams because you can practice together so we do not need to arrange many practice partners from outside. We can exactly discuss your requirements and we will always see what the best solution is. All is about what is your concept and just after that we will give you price quotation.

Then the price can increase according your requirements. The exact price I could
let you know only if I will know all details as:
- When you would like to come?
- How many people?
- For how many days?
- If you need to arrange coach or you will bring your coach?
- If you need practice partners - if yes how many and which level?
If more people will come then the price will be lower. anything. If you are interested we can arrange for you the top practice partners and coaches, who has a lot of experiences and great results in table tennis.

I will do my best that will feel comfortable and my center and you will be satisfied.

We already have reservations for training camps from states that is necessary for them to come by plane. And always when you will be coming to our training camp we will pick you from the airport, bring you to the Academy and then we will drop you back to the airport. In the city where training camps will be organized is one of the most famous castle in Europe – Bojnicky zamok, the oldest zoo in Slovakia and famous spa resort as well. For those who are interested we will be happy to guide them and show them beauty of our country too.

We plan to open the academy on August 2016.

So if you would like to visit our beautiful country Slovakia and in the same time have a great table tennis experience kindly contact us to our email:[email protected]
and we will be happy to assist you and answer all your questions.

Thank you & best regards
Saša Dragaš: Head coach of Slovakia Para Table Tennis Team.

ACCamera_ext4a.jpgACCamera_ext2.jpgACCamera_ext3.jpgACCamera_0.jpgACCamera_18.jpgACCamera_2.jpg22-1.jpgACCamera_4.jpgACCamera_5.jpgACCamera_7.jpgACCamera_12.jpgACCamera_17.jpgACCamera_16.jpgACCamera_15.jpgACCamera_11.jpgACCamera_14.jpgACCamera_10.jpgACCamera_21.jpgACCamera_20.jpgACCamera_19.jpgACCamera_27.jpgACCamera_31.jpgACCamera_42.jpgACCamera_53.jpgACCamera_64.jpgACCamera_75.jpgACCamera_96.jpgACCamera_02_podorys I.NP.jpgACCamera_03_podorys II.NP.jpgACCamera_01_podorysy.jpg

Attachments

• ACCamera_3.jpg
    ACCamera_3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 113
  • ACCamera_6.jpg
    ACCamera_6.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 106
  • ACCamera_8.jpg
    ACCamera_8.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 107
  • ACCamera_9.jpg
    ACCamera_9.jpg