Nexy Calix II

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
I am surrently playing Calix II before it was ALC.....
I am very surprised with the accuracy and control of Nexy and how the balls are precisely placed on the table where desired....
Calix II helps me during hard balls or in difficult situations and "forgives" me small mistakes while ALC needed accuracy....

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Tomas, I tell you a secret... there isn't any ALC in Calix II. (EDIT: Only thin layer of carbon) Nexy President Oscar Moon designed it as a thin carbon blade and used a different construction and assembly to make the "Dual Impact" and overall control of this blade. So you have both a slow gear for short shot, and a fast gear on "Bang Impact" kinda shots. The blade has a lot of flex (and spin & control on loops).

When I made my now forum famous mod (add weight to handle area) this was the best blade i ever played with.

I am using the Kanaph now and it got me to my first open final, so I will keep using it. I have one more marketing sample of Calix II with me and I'm taking it to my tourney next weekend.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I can only deal with North America. We got only Nexy stuff, but Nexy Korea is also the distributor for Tibhar and Stiga, so they got a lot more selection.

The international website for Nexy is www.nexy.com and is in Korea.

Just like any other international vendor, you are paying for international shipping, which isn't always a bargain price. However, just like any other vendor, if you buy enough stuff, the average price for what you buy is reasonable.