Nittaku Flyatt Spin and Rigan Spin?

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Rigan is by Yasaka. I've heard its in the Ventus Basic/Vega Intro class of babys first tensor type rubber.

I tried Flyatt Spin on a friends racket, it just felt like nothing special, pretty ho-hum. The Nittaku Factive felt more solid and secure to me, I'd buy that over the Flyatt Spin any day.

This user has no status.
And there is also the point of market shares and how well a rubber is sold and promoted.
In Asia iIheard the Rigan and Rigan Spin was played quite often,till this day,but I dont buy import fees that make a Rigan in the Price range of H3 nat. or Dignics.
if you can get your hands on them,pls report,especially the Rigan Spin would be interesting.

This user has no status.
A sheet of Rigan Spin (red, max) is literally selling for 2334 yen (14.74 euro) on Amazon JP
I want to use it as my forehand rubber, just recently returning to action and looking for budget rubber
Rigan and Rigan spin are always amongst the bestsellers in Japanese domestic market in the last couple years.
And there is also the point of market shares and how well a rubber is sold and promoted.
In Asia iIheard the Rigan and Rigan Spin was played quite often,till this day,but I dont buy import fees that make a Rigan in the Price range of H3 nat. or Dignics.
if you can get your hands on them,pls report,especially the Rigan Spin would be interesting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 1 reviews
The Nittaku Flyatt series are made in Japan, probably by Dakai, and are very similar to other rubbers from the same factory such as Joola Samba 19/27, Stiga Airoc and original Mantra series etc.
I used to use this sort of thing for my backhand before I changed to short pips.
They are now quite old, but at the time I thought they were better as a more predictable/controlled option than the ESN intro type rubbers