Nittaku Hina Hayata H2 most recent review

says On a never ending EJ journey
Jun 2023
By the way, do you still use the H2?
Yeah, but not as much as I used to when I first got it. I sorta use everything these days just because I love experimenting. Just depends on how I feel for that day. If I'm lazy and don't feel like moving as much, I'll pull out my FZD ALC and just BH hit everything and then if I'm full of energy and want some monster FH, I'll go to the W968. Everything else is sort of in between. Also I'll change between games to keep things fresh.

Lately I've been using Tibhar MK Carbon and TMXi Pro a lot. Recently got a Vyzaryz Trinity, so might try that for a bit. Once I get my Cho Daeseong TMX Pro (currently being shipped), gonna switch to that hahaha.

Looking forward to trying the Stiga WMY Inspira Plus. Apparently it just came on the market in China, but I'm gonna hold off until I finish testing these setups before getting it.

For anyone else reading this and wants to try the Stiga WMY, you can message Prott or Brother Gan on WeChat. Prott hasn't updated website yet, but is selling for $180 USD + shipping and Brother Gan is a little bit cheaper at 1080 RMB + shipping, but he only takes Alipay. The blade is in short supply right now since it seems to be a hot commodity in China.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Yeah, but not as much as I used to when I first got it. I sorta use everything these days just because I love experimenting. Just depends on how I feel for that day. If I'm lazy and don't feel like moving as much, I'll pull out my FZD ALC and just BH hit everything and then if I'm full of energy and want some monster FH, I'll go to the W968. Everything else is sort of in between. Also I'll change between games to keep things fresh.

Lately I've been using Tibhar MK Carbon and TMXi Pro a lot. Recently got a Vyzaryz Trinity, so might try that for a bit. Once I get my Cho Daeseong TMX Pro (currently being shipped), gonna switch to that hahaha.

Looking forward to trying the Stiga WMY Inspira Plus. Apparently it just came on the market in China, but I'm gonna hold off until I finish testing these setups before getting it.

For anyone else reading this and wants to try the Stiga WMY, you can message Prott or Brother Gan on WeChat. Prott hasn't updated website yet, but is selling for $180 USD + shipping and Brother Gan is a little bit cheaper at 1080 RMB + shipping, but he only takes Alipay. The blade is in short supply right now since it seems to be a hot commodity in China.
I was thinking the wmy blade too, my 968 is bought from Gan, but maybe sunyingsha 968 better.

I used to use the TMXi too, it was a great blade but i had an ST handle. Not suitable for chinese loop style. I replaced it once i shifted to chinese rubber. Fzd alc is a great blade, but i prefer the superALC.

Stiga WMY is pretty interesting tho. I dont think it is being sold over here yet. Have you tried the ganjiang LGY? Practically legit from the first impression.

Jun 2023
I used to use the TMXi too, it was a great blade but i had an ST handle. Not suitable for chinese loop style. I replaced it once i shifted to chinese rubber. Fzd alc is a great blade, but i prefer the superALC.

Stiga WMY is pretty interesting tho. I dont think it is being sold over here yet. Have you tried the ganjiang LGY? Practically legit from the first impression.
Maybe the regular is different from pro, but I use H3N on my TMXi pro and it feels somewhat similar to W968 but with better BH. AJH used to play with W968 before switching to Xiom so it makes sense the two blades play pretty similar.

Nah, haven’t tried looking into getting one. I might one day if he wins a few big tournaments haha.

Maybe the regular is different from pro, but I use H3N on my TMXi pro and it feels somewhat similar to W968 but with better BH. AJH used to play with W968 before switching to Xiom so it makes sense the two blades play pretty similar.

Nah, haven’t tried looking into getting one. I might one day if he wins a few big tournaments haha.
The TMXi sort of lacks the dwell of the pure ALC or even KLC property. Yes that is true AJH used that, but the ZLC property helps a lot to compensate the deadish feeling of when the chinese rubber is demanded to. Such as flicks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
I have regular AJH so I AM not on this level. I used a lot inner zlc blades. For me AJH is really good and cost less than butterfly blades. H2 sounds promising

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
How big is the H2 handle compared to the other blades mentioned here?

How big is the H2 handle compared to the other blades mentioned here?
To be honest, for me and everyone who had tried the blade, all mentioned that the blade handle is perfect. It is slightly longer than usual - which helps for backhand and gives extra security for the forehand. The rounded edges on the square fl also feels nice. Not like viscaria that is a bit too squared - or like ZJK which is too rounded. This feels like a slimmer and slightly longer ovtcharov. The best - as i can mention.

Reactions: Nolemsk