No Name Boosters?

This user has no status.
I ordered a commercial Hurricane 3 NEO and i want to boost it on my Fang Bo B2. I live in Turkey and it is so hard to find the best boosters like Falco, Seamoon, revolution, etc...
Only booster i could find is one called "T.R.M. Booster". Does booster brand makes that much diffrence? It's quite cheap because the brand is also Turkish.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I ordered a commercial Hurricane 3 NEO and i want to boost it on my Fang Bo B2. I live in Turkey and it is so hard to find the best boosters like Falco, Seamoon, revolution, etc...
Only booster i could find is one called "T.R.M. Booster". Does booster brand makes that much diffrence? It's quite cheap because the brand is also Turkish.

not good if its the booster used for horses health 😂

• Haha
Reactions: OldUser
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Just buy Johnson Baby oil and moped synthetic oil, try some 75/25, 50/50 and 25/75 mixtures, there's one that will suit your needs and you'll thank me later hahaha

Reactions: shat1478
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Table Tennis 11 and Aliexpress both sell Seamoon. Can't you buy from one of those?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Years ago I used to use eucalyptus oil with great success!!! Plus you always had a healthy smell when you were playing 😉 seriously eucalyptus oil is a brilliant booster!!!! And all natural!!!

oil of wintergreen was used to soften my rubber tires when i was racing slot cars.
here is what google says :

Wintergreen oil to soften rubber From the United States. I purchased this to soften the rubber sheathing of some audio cables that have become quite stiff over the years. One-part wintergreen oil to four-parts solvent - I used alcohol but xylene works as well. This also works on other rubber components, such as boots and flanges on automobiles.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
oil of wintergreen was used to soften my rubber tires when i was racing slot cars.
here is what google says :[/p]Wintergreen oil to soften rubber From the United States. I purchased this to soften the rubber sheathing of some audio cables that have become quite stiff over the years. One-part wintergreen oil to four-parts solvent - I used alcohol but xylene works as well. This also works on other rubber components, such as boots and flanges on automobiles.

Working with Seamoon does not feel satisfying to me :) It's the consistence :)

Give me some economical perfect precise recipe to make it more oily, I almost run out of Falco. Thanks :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
since the TRM Booster is filled with B12 vitamin, as a vegan I've got hundreds of 1000 µu pills and ampoules so I'm gonna try to put some B12 myself on a Battle II to see how it goes... what do you think, methylcobalamin or cyanocobalamin ? the cyano is in liquid state in ampoules, could be easier to pour on the sponge !

Oh boy... 🤣

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Ok thanks for the link ! there are indeed... countless of products worldwide named "TRM", even spare/tuning parts for BMW cars... or the TRM 10 000 and 2000 trucks from the french army hahaha

Last edited: