OFF- Kevlar Blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Hello all! I want to give to my friend an off- blade with Kevlar carbon under 30 euros. He needs more control in his blade but he is an offensive player. I know yinhe t7s, but it is not available in my region. Is there any other OFF- Carbokev blade under 30 euros?

Why specifically Yinhe Carbokev? Kevlar is just the Dupont brand name for their aramid fiber. If they're mixing Carbon and Kevlar together, than this just means that it's some weave of aramid and carbon.

There are many different ways in which these two fibers can be weaved and they all produce different results. SDC has a good info page about these composites here: https://www.sdcttblades.com/materials/fibers

Here's my understanding of aramid, arylate, kevlar, ALC, etc:

Aramid fibers = Kevlar (Para-aramid made by Dupont)
Liquid-crystal polymer fibers (LCP) = Vectran (made by Kuraray), Arylate (marketing by Butterfly)
Aramid fiber + carbon fiber = CarboKev (marketing by Yinhe), Para-aramid carbon (Sanwei using the proper terminology)
LCP (a.k.a Vectran and arylate) + carbon fiber = ALC

This user has no status.
Why specifically Yinhe Carbokev? Kevlar is just the Dupont brand name for their aramid fiber. If they're mixing Carbon and Kevlar together, than this just means that it's some weave of aramid and carbon.

There are many different ways in which these two fibers can be weaved and they all produce different results. SDC has a good info page about these composites here: https://www.sdcttblades.com/materials/fibers

Here's my understanding of aramid, arylate, kevlar, ALC, etc:

Aramid fibers = Kevlar (Para-aramid made by Dupont)
Liquid-crystal polymer fibers (LCP) = Vectran (made by Kuraray), Arylate (marketing by Butterfly)
Aramid fiber + carbon fiber = CarboKev (marketing by Yinhe), Para-aramid carbon (Sanwei using the proper terminology)
LCP (a.k.a Vectran and arylate) + carbon fiber = ALC
It may be kevlar, aramid or arylate, the most important is that it is in the OFF- - ALL+ range and cost under 30 euros