Paddle/Rubber Recommendation Please

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
I'm a FH looper. Which paddle and rubber combination give you the feeling that the ball stays on the paddle really long, sink into the paddle, and the propelled out really fast....? If you play badminton, you know that feeling when the shuttlecock stays on the racket for a really long time, then as if it is catapulted quickly to the other side as you swing the racket. I want a really fast racket that when combine with Hurricane Neo 3 on the FH - has this feeling.
Please give your recommendation. Thank you.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
I'm a FH looper. Which paddle and rubber combination give you the feeling that the ball stays on the paddle really long, sink into the paddle, and the propelled out really fast....? If you play badminton, you know that feeling when the shuttlecock stays on the racket for a really long time, then as if it is catapulted quickly to the other side as you swing the racket. I want a really fast racket that when combine with Hurricane Neo 3 on the FH - has this feeling.
One ply Hinoki with super bouncy rubber like Tibhar's MXP.

Neo3 is a brushing type rubber. It will not give you that catapulty / trampoline feeling. Choose wisely.

Reactions: timothy nguyen
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I am confused what you are asking for.

You are forehand looper. You already know you want Hurricane neo 3 on the FH.

You want a fast racket but yet the ball needs to stay on the paddle really long and sinks into the paddle?

There is no such a thing.

Maybe you are asking for a racket with soft sponge such as Rakza 7 soft where the ball can sink into the paddle/rubber/sponge?

But yet you are already set on H3 neo on the forehand side.

I am just confused. you cannot eat the cake and have it too.

Reactions: timothy nguyen
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
idk??? maybe look for a soft rubber (jj's reccomendation) and pair it with an innerforce? if you want it fast go for the apolonia zlc or the harimoto szlc. if you want the ball to sink in... go for innerforce layer alc/zlc. Howver, I still don't understand what you want... the fastest blade is the exact opposite of the "sinking into the racket" feel you're loking for...

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
I've just notice that you are using Long V + Neo3 on FH. Perhaps you want to use a softer version of Neo3 ( 38 or 37 degrees ) and heavily boost it to make it extremely sticky. Then you can hold on the ball like magnet. Maybe this will make it as you desired.

above video is a heavily boosted chinese tacky rubber for your perusal.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
I've just notice that you are using Long V + Neo3 on FH. Perhaps you want to use a softer version of Neo3 ( 38 or 37 degrees ) and heavily boost it to make it extremely sticky. Then you can hold on the ball like magnet. Maybe this will make it as you desired.

above video is a heavily boosted chinese tacky rubber for your perusal.
gozo, is that you 🧐