Playing with or without glasses...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
I had to wear glasses during my high school years, and they progressively got worse and more dependant. I couldn't see the ball clearly unless I wore glasses and if i wore the, they kept slipping. I bought those sport bands to wrap around, but thought they looked so daggy.
When i found my love (tt has now relegated to 4th), she showed me a something I never thought of - hard lenses / Orth-K. Its lenses that you wear at night while you sleep, and in daytime you just experience freedom. Something to consider, if you dont want to wear contacts (get dry eyes) or laser (risk). If you stop wearing them, your eyes go back to the normal blurriness.

edit - Orth-K is orthokeratology lenses

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrighty67
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I had to wear glasses during my high school years, and they progressively got worse and more dependant. I couldn't see the ball clearly unless I wore glasses and if i wore the, they kept slipping. I bought those sport bands to wrap around, but thought they looked so daggy.
When i found my love (tt has now relegated to 4th), she showed me a something I never thought of - hard lenses / Orth-K. Its lenses that you wear at night while you sleep, and in daytime you just experience freedom. Something to consider, if you dont want to wear contacts (get dry eyes) or laser (risk). If you stop wearing them, your eyes go back to the normal blurriness.

Very interesting - I hadn't heard of these, will certainly explore.

Thanks.