Please help me identify a Blade for my style ??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Please help me identify a Blade for my style 🙏🏻

Hello, would you be so kind to help me?

My style of play is hitting, I'm very bad at topspin, my shots are powerful near the net, and the friction of the hit produces the spin, I think my level is intermediate, my problem is that I don't know which blade is better for a hit style. :

What would be better for my hitting style, a Koto like Viscaria or a Limba like Donic Waldner Ultra Senso Carbon with a sweet spot?

In my opinion, the Koto would be better for my style, however I would like opinions. It should be noted that I currently use the Ultra Senso Carbon with the Bluefire M1 and feel like I need more power, also I have never used a Koto blade.

Thank you!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
537728bdfc9a8c0a2cbcdd87544a4148.jpg

Pick one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Equaaz

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Seven ply wood blades like a clipper or any clipper clone are good for hitter style. But the sweetest blade for hitting if you don't mind to spend a lot of money is the Darker Speed 90.

Stiga calibra LT used to be the rubber of choice for flat hitters, but it looks like they replaced it with a line called stiga Boost tc.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
On a contrary note, there is nothing more sneakier than a middle of the road ALL to ALL+ blade and a medium sponged rubber for COUNTER HITTING... such a setup makes it much easier to land those strong counter hits vs strong incoming balls.

Potentially, there could be HUNDREDS of possible combinations of something in this configuration.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
After some years of experiments I found the blade for my hitting style: Nittaku Barwell, the all wood version, not the Fleet version. It is discontinued but you can still find it. Choose ST handle, FL handle is too small.
For rubber choose a low throw inverted rubber. Xiom Sigma 2 Euro/Pro seem good. Another option to explore is a fast short pimple like Rakza PO, V>102, Moristo… still in progress to find the best one for my play.
cheers