Post your latest EJ purchase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Beautiful!

Which Stuor blade?

I can see that you ordered all H3 Prov version?

8 rubbers = 4 blades, i see only 1 ;)
Stuor CNF = Butterfly Revoldia CNF
5xH3 are Prov version, 4xBlack 2.15mm 40 deg (2x BS & 2x OS) + 1xH3 Prov red 37 deg
1xH3 red 37 deg is commercial version (would like to give it a try checking vs Prov version I owned 2 at this moment)
2xLokis rubbers

I've more rubbers but at this moment am playing with 3xblades
FZD ALC, Joola HRD and work in progres with Joola ZQH-90 (will be ready today)

This user has no status.
I guess for you it was gonna be even cheaper since you are from UAE...... On the other hand it isn't quite clear if the whole operation would be possible since Dandoy is the official Butterfly distribution around here and we know that there are restrictions for selling in different regions...🤔
You could be right, it is just i can try ways like sending to a friend or an address there then being forwarded to me, or maybe the shipping is not that bad compared to another stores, i can buy from Butterfly store directly if i have to, but we always try to find cheaper ways to get things if possible.

For now i will just go with H3 rubber for now, but i have to think which blade i should buy D05 for, it is not that i have many main blades where i only want BTY rubbers on it, but i feel like i should return to BTY at some points, and my friends two of them are happy with D05, so why not give it a try on my own blade one day.

This user has no status.
Each country has its distributor. Dandy doesn't ship butterfly to Italy in example. You must use local distributor that is pretty bad in terms of offers, shipment and payment options. That is a shame because I would go Butterfly but I'm boycotting the local distributor due to the uncompetitive approach it has.
And prices of Butterfly never get like lower prices or discounts in occasions, it is like Butterfly is dominating by their prices no matter about competitors, and that is one reason that i left Butterfly for and for years many people trying to find alternatives, as blades i am happy with DHS so far, but as for rubbers, well, i don't care much as i don't play competitively anyway.

This user has no status.
Stuor CNF = Butterfly Revoldia CNF
5xH3 are Prov version, 4xBlack 2.15mm 40 deg (2x BS & 2x OS) + 1xH3 Prov red 37 deg
1xH3 red 37 deg is commercial version (would like to give it a try checking vs Prov version I owned 2 at this moment)
2xLokis rubbers

I've more rubbers but at this moment am playing with 3xblades
FZD ALC, Joola HRD and work in progres with Joola ZQH-90 (will be ready today)
I see, nice collection!

I hope you will love that H3 37deg commercial, i have it on my Long 5X, at first it was amazing, boosted one layer as i asked the coach, but as he said that the boosting will fade by the time although i didn't play with it much i felt like the rubber is no more amazing spot on like before, kind of it lost its control somehow or not precise, but it could be that i changed my style too, in all cases i decided i will never go back to this rubber on my new blades and also on this current one if it damaged/expired later.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Rxton 9 for the 2nd half of the season.

Man, this rubber sucks. I don't understand how can someone play with it. I'm afraid the price will HAVE TO GO down now. I'm sure people dislike it. Just not that much that it stops being produced plssss
Reverse psychology at its best. 🤣
But the Rxton 9 should not cost more than the R5

Reactions: latej

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Beautiful blades from Sergio SDC!

sdc.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Hey all

My latest haul…

I have tried D09C before but didn’t stick with it, lately been coming round to it being a good FH option on my current setup so keen to try again now I have two of the same blade (compare with Bluestar)

The Q power has been on my list for a while as I liked the Q quality a lot, and then the Omega I tour 50 caught my eye as it gets a lot of good reviews and is similar hardness to the Bluestar A2 I’m currently using.

looking forward to trying some of these.

Attachments

• IMG_2554.jpeg
    IMG_2554.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 49
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Hey all

My latest haul…

I have tried D09C before but didn’t stick with it, lately been coming round to it being a good FH option on my current setup so keen to try again now I have two of the same blade (compare with Bluestar)

The Q power has been on my list for a while as I liked the Q quality a lot, and then the Omega I tour 50 caught my eye as it gets a lot of good reviews and is similar hardness to the Bluestar A2 I’m currently using.

looking forward to trying some of these.
be interested to hear how the omega i tour plays 👍

Reactions: Wrighty67
This user has no status.
Serves you right. This is what you get when you order crispy.
Did you at least get a whole bag full of them ?? 😂
My thoughts exactly. I was tipped over the edge by someone describing a blade as crisp yesterday in the Aliexpress sale thread. And its Friday.
"Just say crispy one more time. I dare you. I double dare you, mother #@*&%" (in my Samual L Jackson, Pulp Fiction voice) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
Took a picture of the top 10 blades i own lmao, before this competition i bought Timo boll alc with Dignics. Yinhe pro 01, 970xxAlc, M202plc. The best of all these is probably Yinhe 970xx Alc.
@Topspinslinger Nice blades
If you don't mind... what did you like/prefer about the 970xx-a over the others?
Cheers, AOA

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
@Topspinslinger Nice blades
If you don't mind... what did you like/prefer about the 970xx-a over the others?
Cheers, AOA
It feels like a stiff 5 ply on soft shots while not flexing too much when driving and looping. Has so much power while still remaining dwell time for both forehand and backhand. The only blade i can compare this to is W968, but more thick and less headheavy

Reactions: Loop Lob Smash