Post your latest EJ purchase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Got a DHS 301 Hurricane with Hurricane 3 39 and Hurricane 9 Blue, was taking the 9 off and the Koto came with it... I even sealed the blade and it still happened.
What sealant do you used and how many layers of sealant you applied on this DHS 301 ?

Thank you sir.
Best regards,

says Aging is a killer
I bought and now carry a hygrometer (level of humidity measurer) in my tt bag 😊.
Too many times I go to a match and only realise quite late that the humidity is quite bad and is a big cause of my poor performance. Or at least that's what I tell myself😏.
But from here on, I will know from the start of play... less excuses for me

1000020406.jpg

Reactions: kindof99 and Aizen
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2023
I bought and now carry a hygrometer (level of humidity measurer) in my tt bag 😊.
Too many times I go to a match and only realise quite late that the humidity is quite bad and is a big cause of my poor performance. Or at least that's what I tell myself😏.
But from here on, I will know from the start of play... less excuses for me

View attachment 29604
Hello, can you post a link to the device? thanks

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Got a Yasaka Resonate AI $80 on sale:
yr-213-fl_plain.jpg

and these new Mizuno Wave Medal SP5 BOA system shoes:

3_000000012480.jpg

Haven't used the blade yet but the shoes are great despite being way uglier than my Mizuno Wave Drives. I don't think I'll buy TT shoes with normal laces again if there's a decent BOA shoe available.

This user has no status.
Got a Yasaka Resonate AI $80 on sale:
yr-213-fl_plain.jpg

and these new Mizuno Wave Medal SP5 BOA system shoes:

3_000000012480.jpg

Haven't used the blade yet but the shoes are great despite being way uglier than my Mizuno Wave Drives. I don't think I'll buy TT shoes with normal laces again if there's a decent BOA shoe available.
How is the fit of these compared to the Wave Drive series? Is it wider?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
How is the fit of these compared to the Wave Drive series? Is it wider?
They fit pretty similarly to the Wave Drive. Wave Medal is supposed to be for wider feet but the toebox feels pretty much the same as Wave Drive. I have slightly wide feet. The Wave Kaiserburg has the widest toebox.

Both are a bit loose at the ankles so it's not a perfect fit. But the BOA system keeps the foot more secure. The Wave Medal is slightly more clunky feeling than Wave Drive, but the fit, ease of use, and security make it better overall.

Reactions: MonkeyDLuffy
The carbon handle was also what interested me, since the cool design would be covered by the rubbers. And it just looks so different! I haven't glued it yet, but the blade itself is 78g.
I know its probably very head heavy due to the handle being very light...

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I sold some of my CS2 skins for this, so actually nothing came outta my own savings! xD
View attachment 29647
You definitely waited for the right year to get the Eto blade. While the rabbit last year was kinda cute, the Dragon is just way more badass.

Of course, you're going to have to do a full review of that thing if you ever get a chance to use it. Outer carbon + hinoki + Nittaku's fastest rubber must be a rocketship of a setup.

Reactions: rbtitco and Cordell
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Read 1 reviews
You definitely waited for the right year to get the Eto blade. While the rabbit last year was kinda cute, the Dragon is just way more badass.

Of course, you're going to have to do a full review of that thing if you ever get a chance to use it. Outer carbon + hinoki + Nittaku's fastest rubber must be a rocketship of a setup.
I'm honestly nowhere near good enough to give a proper review, but I can at the very least compare it with my current two blades! (Handle is already more comfy than the small one on the Acoustic, but the grip tape I put on it evens things out a bit)