Post your latest EJ purchase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
E287D5C3-D43C-4ADB-A7BD-F8ADC253D53E.jpeg

Plays very nice, debating whether to use this instead of Harimoto Super ZLC .

Reactions: VictorMoraga
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Ohh nice. Im guessing harimoto szlc is faster?

Did you also get the sword blade?
Yeah, Harimoto szlc is faster, especially obvious on the backhand. No I didn’t get the sword blade, I’m suspecting VSea is a play on words, as in VSea = VC. And I already have Victas FireFall VC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
729 Dragon Pro F mid-soft just arrived, put it on TMXi Pro to test. First impressions, it’s very tacky, so before I can wear it down a bit it’ll be really slow on softer shots. Harder hits and loops feel similar to H8-80, throw angle is pretty low, but spin is good, meaning the ball flies straight then dips. IMO margin of error is small, compared to TD since it requires more power to engage. Btw uncut with foil weighs 66.6g.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
729 Dragon Pro F mid-soft just arrived, put it on TMXi Pro to test. First impressions, it’s very tacky, so before I can wear it down a bit it’ll be really slow on softer shots. Harder hits and loops feel similar to H8-80, throw angle is pretty low, but spin is good, meaning the ball flies straight then dips. IMO margin of error is small, compared to TD since it requires more power to engage. Btw uncut with foil weighs 66.6g.
I never really understood the concept behind this rubber. Why is the sponge medium or soft? I thought the idea behind tacky rubbers is that they must be very hard sponges to compensate for the tackiness?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
I never really understood the concept behind this rubber. Why is the sponge medium or soft? I thought the idea behind tacky rubbers is that they must be very hard sponges to compensate for the tackiness?
mid soft is relative. Also isn’t the whole idea of hybrid rubbers tacky top sheet + springy softer sponge?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Yep, that is the way i see it too.
If they keep going in the direction of ultra soft AND ultra sticky we end up with rubbers where the balls get stuck in. 😂

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Butterfly Ovtcharov alc - played with two Nittaku Sieger pk50 firstly, it was not so fast at all. But with super control and spin. Secondly, i used it with two 09c’s, the speed was really good, control are also there, when you put some power in the shot, ball goes out with a crazy quality. Played a training drills, played a matches. I actually like it. And the handle is really good, not small, not big - just perfect. I don’t need another blade, just pure EJing interest 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: Choosikick

Jim

This user has no status.

Jim

This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Perhaps not an proper EJ buy, but i just got the Yinhe PD-537.

Coming from Falck W7 i would consider this an upgrade. I have tried it a couple of sessions now and Im learning to tame it. Has certainly added a bit of spice to my play and i really like the handle.

This user has no status.
Perhaps not an proper EJ buy, but i just got the Yinhe PD-537.

Coming from Falck W7 i would consider this an upgrade. I have tried it a couple of sessions now and Im learning to tame it. Has certainly added a bit of spice to my play and i really like the handle.
This is a proper EJ buy - it does not have to be a pricey buy, it is enough if it is worthy ;)
I got a few of them from AliExpress, and I have fallen in love with them. Exceptionally valuable offensive all-wood blade. The harder, crisper contact of the outer walnut plies can be definitely felt - also there is less margin for errors compared to Yinhe Uranus U3 but feels very precise, and has a respectably high top speed. I have pieces mostly in the 1350 to 1440 Hz ball bounce frequency range.
I have tried them so far with moderately bouncy Euro rubbers (e.g. Victac Ventus Extra, Yasaka Rakza X), and they definitely fit together.

Jim

This user has no status.

Jim

This user has no status.
Feb 2019
This is a proper EJ buy - it does not have to be a pricey buy, it is enough if it is worthy ;)
I got a few of them from AliExpress, and I have fallen in love with them. Exceptionally valuable offensive all-wood blade. The harder, crisper contact of the outer walnut plies can be definitely felt - also there is less margin for errors compared to Yinhe Uranus U3 but feels very precise, and has a respectably high top speed. I have pieces mostly in the 1350 to 1440 Hz ball bounce frequency range.
I have tried them so far with moderately bouncy Euro rubbers (e.g. Victac Ventus Extra, Yasaka Rakza X), and they definitely fit together.
What i meant is it was actually an planned purchase with a thought behind, shame on me. ;) And yeah i really like the finish and the quality, much better than Yasaka. I'm considering stepping down one sponge thickness with the same rubbers i currently use
to get a little bit more control and little less weight. Walnut certainly add crisp. :)

Last edited: