Post your latest EJ purchase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
C56E5802-DC63-424B-B7A9-51E52D755251.jpeg

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I went on an extreme-budget blade buying spree so I could do some testing for fun - Razer L1. San ei 3W, Huieson X-1, Huieson V-1 :geek:
I got sick and tired buying expensive bits of exotic woods to make handles so i bought a couple of
Huieson X-1. I did not expect anything but was surprised with the quality.
For a 5ply wood it is remarkably stiff and at 1200Hz would make quite a nice allround blade.
I got a couple of these Boers coming, just for a laugh and occupational therapy😁

Table Tennis Racket Bottom Plate Carbon Fiber & Aryl Group Fiber Table Tennis Blade 7 Ply Ping Pong Blade Paddle NZ$ 3.00 😁​

H9e13d2e3e0454522a62d7b17bfddf241T.jpeg
😁 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Wakkibatty
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Interesting, how Glayzer will fit you. I play with D09c and D05 or D80 usually. For me Glayzer is okay, for the spare bat - just to trying out
Have posted more of a review on the Glayzer thread - but I really like Glayzer on BH and with the FIFZLC it worked great for me together and gave me more confidence.
For me D09c and/or D05 are amazing in training and drills where you have an idea of where and what is coming back and playing with confidence. The Glayzer rubbers are great at those out of position shots or half power but still with quality to keep you in a point - but maybe not as strong at the top end. But being as probably most of my game I'm not in the perfect position it's a good fit for me. If that makes sense.

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Have posted more of a review on the Glayzer thread - but I really like Glayzer on BH and with the FIFZLC it worked great for me together and gave me more confidence.
For me D09c and/or D05 are amazing in training and drills where you have an idea of where and what is coming back and playing with confidence. The Glayzer rubbers are great at those out of position shots or half power but still with quality to keep you in a point - but maybe not as strong at the top end. But being as probably most of my game I'm not in the perfect position it's a good fit for me. If that makes sense.
Yeah, this is how it should work on a paper. Good for you. I was looking for something similar in feeling but with more control. But in reality, those are totally different rubbers. And I can give my point of view. When I play against good players - I mostly can win the point, when I play confident and spiny, powerful stroke. Plus I rely on my serves a lot. Glayzer is obviously not as spiny as Dignics, not as powerful. I really didn’t like G09c far from the table, close to the table is almost as good as D09c.

If I do half power shots, lazy shots - i fall down to the game where my opponents has more experience, bc they playing TT for 6-11+ years. They just keeps ball on the table better.

And the final conclusion is that I didn’t have my main advantage with Glayzer, that is serving and strong third ball attacks, counterspin far from the table. Yes, I can put few more balls on, but they are more easily returned by opponents.

But again, my conclusion is based on my level and style of play, few hours of drills, and few hours of matches, so it can be limited by that. I think glayzer can be very good if you want starting to play with harder rubbers, and relying more on close to the table, precision play, blocking, etc. Not a bad rubbers just not for me, or maybe I need to play with them longer. But I don’t see the reason why 🤓

This user has no status.
Did an EJ purchase today and had some stuff that arrived earlier from Aliexpress.

Aliexpress order:
Stuor Long V clone
Rubber scissors
Rolling pin for rubber application

Today's order:
2x Tibhar Hybrid MK (Black Max, Red 2.0)
2x Xiom Vega X (Black Max, Red 2.0)
Tibhar glue, edge tape and cleaning sponge

Looking to pair the Hybrid MK's with the Stuor blade, and the Vega X's on my current Butterfly BalsaCarbo X7 blade, but could swap that around.

Eager to prep for the new season after summer with both setup's, one more tamed and controlled, one more speedy, nervous and demanding. Eager to see which I'll like most :)

Also going to be my first time glueing myself, so eager to see how that goes :)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I got sick and tired buying expensive bits of exotic woods to make handles so i bought a couple of

For a 5ply wood it is remarkably stiff and at 1200Hz would make quite a nice allround blade.

Table Tennis Racket Bottom Plate Carbon Fiber & Aryl Group Fiber Table Tennis Blade 7 Ply Ping Pong Blade Paddle NZ$ 3.00 😁​

H9e13d2e3e0454522a62d7b17bfddf241T.jpeg
😁 😁
I kinda knew that, the promised Carbon/Aryl fiber was a lie. It is a very thin layer of carbon or maybe even "imitation carbon" like they advertise it in their "Dragon" version. 😁

When I started to bend the blade to check how stiff it is I noticed a cracking sound coming from the point where the end of the handle tapers out into the round part of the blade. (near the wings)
Closer inspection found that the two handle parts were not completely flat and there was a gap between the handles and the actual blade. This is where it would have broken smartly.
I took the handles off , sanded them flat and glued them back on.
Before I glued some rubbers on I tested the frequency and it came out at 1520 HZ, the perfect
"hammer for a beginner" 🤣🤣🤣
It is a stiff and hard blade and with some old mildly boosted H3 it is perfectly playable.
Should it fall apart I can always use some more coasters on the table.
I was always looked at it as something to keep me busy and it did that very well. 👍

As I never managed to get myself a DHS G- blade, the famous """"heterogeneous """ blade, I ordered the Stuor copy and this will be my next project.

Stuor Special Blade Two-sided Heterogeneous ZLC Carbon Out and Pure Wood​

Structure:
Ebony+zlc carbon+ayus+ayus+ayus+Spruce+koto

Now guess which side will be the faster one 😁

S6c236726facf4023a7c478b7b3ca1be3R.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hurriance Neo 3.jpeg
Gambler rubbers.jpeg
Blades.jpeg

Evolution EL-S smaller size.jpg
Tenergy 80 fx red smaller size.jpg

so some of these equipments are new and some are old. I have three H3 Neo peeled off from other blades, boosted and ready to put on the four blades here (three are wood and one is carbon). H3 Neo, one of them domed with the boosting, while the other two did not. Two red cheap Gambler rubbers will be on the other side. One domed and one did not a little bit. Finally Evolution EL-S peeled off from another blade domed quite nicely while the last one is Tenergy 80fx domed in a very weird shape. At this point, I don't really care. Let us put on two layers of glues and see how the blades and new/old rubber will play!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
A sheet of Rxton 5 as it's on sale event on aliexpress. less than 6 GBP!
Lol I already bought one sheet via GEO, the reseller, from Aliexpress. I am still waiting for that shipment to arrive to see if I trust Aliexpress (first time user). How do you like Rxton 5? Do you like it? I also ordered a blue Rxton 3 and a pink Rxton 3 just to spice up my paddles. I know that DHS 8 or 9 that has different colors, same as Tibhar Quantum Pro X soft. But I am cheap. I just want something colorful and cheap to see if I even like it!