Post your latest EJ purchase

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Lol I already bought one sheet via GEO, the reseller, from Aliexpress. I am still waiting for that shipment to arrive to see if I trust Aliexpress (first time user). How do you like Rxton 5? Do you like it? I also ordered a blue Rxton 3 and a pink Rxton 3 just to spice up my paddles. I know that DHS 8 or 9 that has different colors, same as Tibhar Quantum Pro X soft. But I am cheap. I just want something colorful and cheap to see if I even like it!
I just ordered the Rxton 5 today so I have no idea how it would play. I am planning to use it on the FH. I also ordered the colored Rxton 3s but they will not arrive before July; I've heard that the Rxton 3s are harder than expected, unlike most other colored rubbers. Hurricane 9 doesn't seem to be very well liked; I have no plan to try them due to their high prices.

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Please tells how you like the Tibhar balls and Double fish balls. I have never used them. Where do you get this shipment from?
I bought it my local shop in Poland modest.com.pl . Haven’t tried it yet. I was on the sick leave and was boring at home and ej kicked in, thought I have to buy something 🤣
When I go to club there are a lot of training balls and we use them if I take mine for sure it would disappear in all those balls. When there will be the opportunity I will check if there is difference. I think it will be but bought it just to own some for special occasions 😉

This user has no status.
Ordered another Stuor blade, that hopefully pairs better with my Tibhar Hybrid MK rubber.

Outer ALC, Viscaria-esque, handle cloned of the Viscaria Super ALC (but with regular ALC composition it seems).

Got Xiom Vega X's on my Stuor Long V clone which seems like a wonderfull pairing. Gonna take it through the works on Tuesday, but on first contact it feels like a winner, especially since the full blade cost me less than 100 euros.

Reactions: jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Just received it today ! FZD Alc , Dignics 09c on FH ( yes keep to use red for the FH) and Dignics 80 on BH

Attachments

• IMG_0543.jpeg
    IMG_0543.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0542.jpeg
    IMG_0542.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 67
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Excellent set up!!! You will have to let us know how you get on ??? That's a lot of Euro's lol 🤣🤣🤣 enjoy 🙂☺️
Yes don’t tell it to my husband , he has absolute no idea how much it can cost 😂🤣😂🤣 I’ve training this evening so maybe I”ll try it this evening 😁

This user has no status.
Sword Vsea
Loki Arthur China
Loki Arthur China

Already using the Sword Vsea with Battle II BS (fh) and H3 neo 37 (bh)
Im really surprised how good that blade feels, especially on fh. I had some serious issues because of the higher weight (over 200g) especially on bh, but as my wrist adjusted it gets better by the day, and im almost at my FZD ALC level (probably even reached it by now).
Therefore i want to use the offseason time to revisit Loki Arthur China. And because my bh stroke got noticably better i think i could play LAC on my bh too. But we will see.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I just ordered the Rxton 5 today so I have no idea how it would play. I am planning to use it on the FH. I also ordered the colored Rxton 3s but they will not arrive before July; I've heard that the Rxton 3s are harder than expected, unlike most other colored rubbers. Hurricane 9 doesn't seem to be very well liked; I have no plan to try them due to their high prices.

You'll see for yourself in a couple of weeks but just FYI, I measured both the Rxton 5 and Rxton 3 Blue with a Shore O durometer.

Measured from the topsheet:
Rxton 5 (lightly boosted) was 50 degrees.
Rxton 3 Blue was 52 degrees.

Reactions: hclnnkhg and latej
Jan 2023
You'll see for yourself in a couple of weeks but just FYI, I measured both the Rxton 5 and Rxton 3 Blue with a Shore O durometer.

have you measured Rxton 1? I have played with that. Thanks!

Reactions: turbozed
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

Rxton5 lightly boosted came out at 50 degrees but of course it was quite a bit harder when un-boosted. I only give 1 thin layer of seamoon and this softens the sponge a lot. So my guess is that an new Rxton 5 would be at least 55

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Rxton5 lightly boosted came out at 50 degrees but of course it was quite a bit harder when un-boosted. I only give 1 thin layer of seamoon and this softens the sponge a lot. So my guess is that an new Rxton 5 would be at least 55
I measured from the topsheet for the 50d reading. I imagine if I remove it from my blade and measure from the sponge it'll be harder. Loki Rxton 1 Plus was slightly harder when measured from the sponge.

I don't the booster (baby oil in this case) will change the hardness by 5 degrees. For comparison, I heavily boosted a Mercury 2 with baby oil. A non-boosted sheet of M2 is 53d (topsheet) and 50d (sponge). My heavily boosted M2 with about 40 hours of playtime came in at 51d (topsheet) and 47.5d (sponge).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
have you measured Rxton 1? I have played with that. Thanks!
I only have Loki Rxton 1 Plus which features a different sponge (pink in my case). With one light layer of Seamoon it measured 49d from the topsheet and 50d from the sponge. So I'd guess that it comes out of the box at 51d sponge hardness (I only got my durometer after I had boosted and glued it).

Jan 2023
I only have Loki Rxton 1 Plus which features a different sponge (pink in my case). With one light layer of Seamoon it measured 49d from the topsheet and 50d from the sponge. So I'd guess that it comes out of the box at 51d sponge hardness (I only got my durometer after I had boosted and glued it).
I have an unopened Rxton 1 Plus, and my finger test suggests that it is about the same hardness as Rasanter R47 if not a little softer. So Rxton 3 blue would be around ESN 50 I guess?