Post your latest EJ purchase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Picked this up recently and have to say it’s the best looking blade/rubber combo! (Plays really well too)

Samsonov force pro black + Dynaryz AGR

Attachments

• IMG_2928.jpeg
    IMG_2928.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2927.jpeg
    IMG_2927.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2925.jpeg
    IMG_2925.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2924.jpeg
    IMG_2924.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 72
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
I feel I should apologise, making up another hybrid bat…hopefully pimples play similar but are more robust than dornenglanz, they are definitely cheaper!
IMG_1157.jpeg

This user has no status.
right on, im doing similar and it feels pretty good. still might experiment with pips, been playing around w/ chopping. you been playing double inverted w/ it the whole time?
Yes i always play with inverted because i am looper, i think this blade is also good for pips.
i bought this blade because i like the Design and to try new thing (3 ply Hinoki)
after selling Masanume i changed to Xiom AZXi with same rubber, i feel Masamune even faster about 10%
20221229_055927 copy.jpg
20230412_152901_HDR copy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rbtitco
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Yes i always play with inverted because i am looper, i think this blade is also good for pips.
i bought this blade because i like the Design and to try new thing (3 ply Hinoki)
after selling Masanume i changed to Xiom AZXi with same rubber, i feel Masamune even faster about 10%View attachment 29079View attachment 29078
Is it big difference between Fan Zhendong ALC blade and DHS 301Z blade (Such as Speed Control Flexible Stiffness).

Thank you sir.
Best regards,

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
waiting for Korbel / D05 / Flashback

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2023
after selling Masanume i changed to Xiom AZXi with same rubber, i feel Masamune even faster about 10%View attachment 29079View attachment 29078
Yes, same here. I wanted to try hinoki and saw this in Japan on sale, it was interesting and beautiful. The fat handle sealed the deal. You're correct about the speed, but control is still good enough. Really, I feel like you can play any style u want with this thing. its a unique blade and Im glad u had fun hitting with it. As an aside, its good to see pics of sweaty battled tested blades in the EJ forum lol

This user has no status.
Scored a pretty good deal today.
Bought a second hand Andro Treiber FI with a Tibhar Grass D.Tecs OX on the backside for 50 euros. Frame and rubber are 6 months old and seem in great shape judging by the pictures.

Even if the LP is not my thing in the long run, the price was too good to not give it a try.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
This is a bloody good looking blade , my EJ fever is getting to boiling point. 😂 <<<<<< this sweat, not tears.

I have to admit that Sanwei has pulled their socks up recently and produce some excellent stuff.
Go for it, mate. The blade is freaking awesome for its price and the FH loop feels a lot better than my BTY Viscaria Super ALC 😂