Post your latest EJ purchase

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Go for it, mate. The blade is freaking awesome for its price and the FH loop feels a lot better than my BTY Viscaria Super ALC 😂
just got their T5000, I bought it because i liked the handle color.😁 It is a "Inner- something -something " for just a few bucks but the quality and performance is a complete surprise.

says Aging is a killer
20240404_100122.jpg

The bat in middle is my regular. I got some rubbers (same H3) to put on the Imperial. But now changed my mind. The one on the left I got as a bargain. I tested it with Dingtian + D09c. Beautiful, powerful Allround + bat. And I mean Allround in the general sense. From chops to fierce attacking loops are simple to perform with this bat. That is, it is simple to perform the desired stroke.
However, pity that those lovely decals will wear away and disappear by the end of the next practice session 😢

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
View attachment 29191

The bat in middle is my regular. I got some rubbers (same H3) to put on the Imperial. But now changed my mind. The one on the left I got as a bargain. I tested it with Dingtian + D09c. Beautiful, powerful Allround + bat. And I mean Allround in the general sense. From chops to fierce attacking loops are simple to perform with this bat. That is, it is simple to perform the desired stroke.
However, pity that those lovely decals will wear away and disappear by the end of the next practice session 😢
that is a loverly selection of great looking bats. I do have a Dingtian BS on one of my blades. I like them .mine is now getting a bit rough looking and the stickiness is pretty gone.Great rubber though.

This user has no status.
Scored a pretty good deal today.
Bought a second hand Andro Treiber FI with a Tibhar Grass D.Tecs OX on the backside for 50 euros. Frame and rubber are 6 months old and seem in great shape judging by the pictures.

Even if the LP is not my thing in the long run, the price was too good to not give it a try.
Received it today, with an additional suprise of a Tibhar FX-S on the forehand of the blades! Deal just got better and the blade is indeed in near new condition 👌

Reactions: rbtitco
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
I got a YINHE Galaxy V-14PRO table tennis blade 30th Anniversary Limited Edition during the sale for $25 with case. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks great. Sound of a ball bouncing on the bare wood is identical to my TB ALC.

Reactions: kindof99
says Aging is a killer
Hey EJ's! I was wondering, do you have a special setup to store/display/carry your equipment? I'm the proud owner of two *very* old fabric bat wallets and I'm exploring my options with the possibility of some EJ-fueled inventory expansion in the future.
Cling film for any bat you are not using. It extends the life of the rubbers.

Attachments

• cling-film-3.jpg
    cling-film-3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: kindof99 and Tyce
says former JPEN, now CPEN
says former JPEN, now CPEN
Aug 2019
i feel like switching to carbon from allwood, partly bc i was curious how a carbon blade would fit me and partly also bc i want something more versatile without having to exert a lot of effort

yasaka atletico spin chinese penhold from taobao, xu haidong from CNT used the blade for a while until he switched to atletico speed

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Oh, god. What makes it so heavy? a lot of boosting and glue?
No, nothing special, one layer of glue on rubber and blade, no boosting. The blade is 160×152, 95g. But China Ying weighs 85g uncut, it's 60°. The red rubber is China Guang 55° and it is not light either.

This user has no status.
Sanwei Fextra One
I purchased this after being impressed with my son's original Sanwei Fextra (purchased from Aliexpress).
Unfortunately it did not live up to my expectations. On the plus side it has similar speed to the original, however the wood finish is not what I would expect for the price (three times that of the original). More importantly, the blade vibrates more and lacks the soft absorbent feel of the original.
Still a pretty decent blade, but imo there are better alternatives for the same price (Xiom offensive off-, for example).
1712531917161.png

1712532249817.png

This user has no status.
Tibhar Shang Kun
Interesting blade.
The most woody-feeling composite blade I have tried.
Faster than I expected based on reviews read. For ref, faster than my Sanwei 75 inner (both weigh 88g, which is the sweet spot for me).
Sound and feel is similar to Xiom extreme S (a fast, stiff all-wood blade).
Build quality is excellent
A little bit bouncy for my liking. May go great with other rubber choice though? (hybrid perhaps?)
1712532895838.png

Last edited:
says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Yesterday some new rubbers arrived, a couple of them I have used before & 2 that are new to me.

Loki Arthur China and H8 mid-hard (have used previously).
Sanwei Target national and Loki Roxton 9 are the rubbers I haven't used before.
the STN and LR9 have been glued to a Nittaku Acoustic inner, had a few serves with them, both have good spin but need breaking in, the STN has more tackiness than the LR9,
In fact, out of the pack A couple of times I had to shake the ball off of the STN when doing the tackiness test!!

Oh and excellent service from CTTS, thanks Mocker