Post your latest EJ purchase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Read 1 reviews
I know its probably very head heavy due to the handle being very light...

Cheers
L-zr
Okay so I've glued it and here's the weights
Blade - 78g
Genextion red uncut - 72g (weighed sheet with paper cover then weighed the cover itself (4g) after gluing it to the blade and took it off of the total weight)
Genextion black uncut - 74g
Total when cut and edge tape applied is 182g

Gave it a few swings at home and it felt pretty good, not too light or head-heavy. I mean, I know it is head-heavy, since my first blade (Donic Epox Offensiv + max Baracuda + 1.8 JP03) was 186g total, but it doesn't really feel that way to me.

Last edited:
Okay so I've glued it and here's the weights
Blade - 78g
Genextion red uncut - 72g (weighed sheet with paper cover then weighed the cover itself (4g) after gluing it to the blade and took it off of the total weight)
Genextion black uncut - 74g
Total when cut and edge tape applied is 182g

Gave it a few swings at home and it felt pretty good, not too light or head-heavy. I mean, I know it is head-heavy, since my first blade (Donic Epox Offensiv + max Baracuda + 1.8 JP03) was 186g total, but it doesn't really feel that way to me.
182 grams is pretty nice, but with a blade weighing only 78g and the rubbers ~52 grams each, its gotta be a bit head have, but its all personal. If it was ~85 grams I would have considered one as well, at that price everything is gotta be perfect :)

Its a beauty, congrats and take good care of her... (the dragoness...)

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: Cordell
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Read 1 reviews
Here she is in all her glory. I think my best gluing and cutting so far too, the first two definitely teaching me something about it!
EJ2.png
EJ1.png
EJ3.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Read 1 reviews
Where did You get the Nittaku edge tape?

Cheers
L-zr
I buy everything from pingpongshop.eu, since they're Latvian-based so we get quick deliveries here. It's missing some more specific stock, but there's generally a decent selection. Apparently the Eto Dragon is still in stock, as is the Eto Usagi (bunny). Also a W968...

The edge tape specifically is https://pingpongshop.eu/accessories/edge-tapes-scissors/12045-nittaku-edge-tape-stripe-guard-2

The older items such as that edge tape have a couple of weird and obviously-fake reviews for some reason, so I asked my dad about the website before making my first order, he said he personally knows the owner so I went for it. I keep forgetting to ask about the reviews though 😅

Reactions: Lazer
This user has no status.
I sold some of my CS2 skins for this, so actually nothing came outta my own savings! xD
View attachment 29647

Still, you had the best exchange of investments 🤩
Did you get real money for the CS2 skins first before buying, or you could negotiate a direct exchange?

Reactions: Cordell
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
Bought TMXi Pro, ZQH 90, Donic Waldner Gold, DOTC Inner, Carbospeed, Fastarc g-1, h3 prov, omega 7 pro, rhyzen fire, baracuda, acuda s2, rasanter c48, bluegrip c2.

Unfortunately, most of these going to other ppl xd.

Attachments

• 20240510_100257.jpg
    20240510_100257.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 34
  • 20240510_100303.jpg
    20240510_100303.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Can the boosting effect last for more than a month?
Not sure, first time boosting these particular rubbers. I've recently started keeping track of my TT playing with a fitband so I'm gonna have pretty accurate hours usage down. My clubmates tell me after reboost the play characteristics stay pretty constant, so we'll see.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I also have some SP + LP rubbers, thinking about mounting a SP + 0X LP combo on a Cpen blade, then a D09c + 0.5LP combo on a SH blade. Not sure which blade of mine I should use yet. It seems like SP guys like soft, stiff blades, so I'm thinking the Yinhe T8 Cpen. The D09c setup would be a FH loop BH eff your mind type of setup, so perhaps on my commercial HL5. What do you guys think?