Primorac Carbon & Rozena

says EJ-Victim
says EJ-Victim
Sep 2023
Cattenacio wrote me this in a PM dialogue because I bought a Petr Korbel from him:
“Anton Kallberg was using the Korbel Japan until 1 or 2 years ago.”
So the Korbel is fast enough to make a lot of progress.

The Primorac Carbon is one of the fastest of the fastests blades. IMHO it isn’t a blade to make progress with, but you already should have the skill to handle that.
So Primorac Carbon with Rozena 🫣

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I want to buy a primorac carbon blade for Rozena rubbers,I like to attack strongly on fh, bh being a little weaker. Do you think it's a good combination to "tame" the blade beast?
That’s counterintuitive to buy blade for your rubbers and not the other way around. I you want to level up your game stay with Korbel, very good blade btw. Rozena might be slow by modern standards, but definitely enough for intermediate player.
If you dead set on buying primorac, at least buy harder rubbers. Soft rubbers on hard blades feel like you are playing solely with the blade, as sponge bottoms out pretty much instantly.

Reactions: riemsesy

mil

This user has no status.

mil

This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Primorac has a thick Hinoki outer ply, so it should have a different feeling than other fast hard blades. There are some players who play it and use slower thinner rubbers - Hinoki Carbon has a lot of catapult, the combination may actually work.

Reactions: Haraold
This user has no status.
You considered the Glayzer Series?
ah okay,thought the normal glayzer is speedwise okay.You should consider the Hammond Z2 from Nittaku.
Play a Butterfly Kiso Hinoki V at the moment,with Glayzer on bh in max and J%H V 47.5 in max.
I am trying the Bluestar A1in a few weeks in max instead to the Xiom.

This user has no status.
you should look few Vids,from Werner.In his run he was a better flathitter than Jörgen.
Rossi had a Bh Shot that even Waldner had problems.But the fascinating Prime from Schlager was he was a Fh Flat hitter with Killer accuracy.
When he had that run,everyone thougt "he can´t hit every Topsin back." and everyone thought he was that old guy wo didn´t give a f... was everyone was thinking about his Style.
He killed them all.
And that is coming from a German,the only thing they have over us is Werner Schlager sportswise.They still Fear Erich Kühnhackl from Hockey,just kidding of course.

This user has no status.
Cattenacio wrote me this in a PM dialogue because I bought a Petr Korbel from him:
“Anton Kallberg was using the Korbel Japan until 1 or 2 years ago.”
So the Korbel is fast enough to make a lot of progress.

The Primorac Carbon is one of the fastest of the fastests blades. IMHO it isn’t a blade to make progress with, but you already should have the skill to handle that.
So Primorac Carbon with Rozena 🫣
What ? I dont think that about Kallberg :)

says EJ-Victim
says EJ-Victim
Sep 2023
What ? I dont think that about Kallberg :)
1708299219024.png

Must have been in the past.
The page itself doesn’t speak about it anymore.
Maybe there are other sources, dunno.

This user has no status.
I thought I had read that about Kallberg. But I am probably just getting old 😅
I dont doubt about your sincerity but its really strange a pro-player play with a off- 5 ply in this ERA. Most of young student in my club ( around 13-15 years ) play with 7 ply like clipper or slow ALC blade already and they abble to control it :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
I want to buy a primorac carbon blade for Rozena rubbers,I like to attack strongly on fh, bh being a little weaker. Do you think it's a good combination to "tame" the blade beast?
I know its a old thread but wanted to give my feedback:
What you are feeling is not the limitations of the blade but the rubber. Rozena is simply just dull in all ways. Spend some $ on faster rubber. May I suggest DHS Gold Arc 8 from Aliexpress? 20$ pr sheet.
Or, get Fastarc G1. Even Rakza rubbers would be more fun that Rozena.
Nothing wrong with the carbon blade upgrade, but your blade is already very good.