Rakza Z and Rakza Z Extra Hard vs Golden Tango PS and Golden Tango

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
You are correct - K2 is at the bottom.

Funny you should mention the pimple size. If you flip the sheets so the topsheets are next to each other - instead of the sponges as in the pic - and align the pimples, they are the same width/height. So what we see in the photo is a consequence of how bad I am at close-up photography :).

PSA: Tibhat K2 Hybrid and Joola Golden Tango appear to be identical rubbers. Both seem to have identical 54 degree sponge, etc. Even the protective films supplied with each are the same except for the printed rubber logos.
Hmm... so you are telling me that I moved from using a rubber similar to what Darko Jorgic used to a rubber that no one I know uses (Rakza Z family) and now to a Harimoto rubber... not sure what to make of my EJing...

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews

Funny you should mention the pimple size. If you flip the sheets so the topsheets are next to each other - instead of the sponges as in the pic - and align the pimples, they are the same width/height. So what we see in the photo is a consequence of how bad I am at close-up photography :).

PSA: Tibhat K2 Hybrid and Joola Golden Tango appear to be identical rubbers. Both seem to have identical 54 degree sponge, etc. Even the protective films supplied with each are the same except for the printed rubber logos.
Are the top sheet thicknesses the same? red Looks thinner, I was tempted to say K2 was on the bottom because of this, but really didn’t have a Scoobie!!!

Reactions: vvk1
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
Hmm... so you are telling me that I moved from using a rubber similar to what Darko Jorgic used to a rubber that no one I know uses (Rakza Z family) and now to a Harimoto rubber... not sure what to make of my EJing...
Well, life of an EJ is full of temptation and you're human after all :)

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014

After all, its more difficult to compare pimple structure if the pimple side is not exposed. I have taken a similar photo comparing the sideviews of GTPS and Codexx 52 rubber, they look the same, I have also compared both to the Sieger PK50 and any visual differences seem imperceptible. Its interesting to note exactly how similar these rubbers are, but its not a practice that ESN is exactly foreign to

Reactions: latej and vvk1
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
Do they play the same?
The next question is which is cheaper if they are the 'same' .

Sadly, it is still more than 4 quid cheaper to get a sheet of K2 from prott.vip than to buy GT from Bribar's clearance section ...
The cheapest K2 is $28 at prott.vip, while the cheapest GT is $31 at ttnpp.

Last edited:
Reactions: IB66

mil

This user has no status.

mil

This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Golden Tango and Golden Tango PS are first generation hybrids and are not produced any more so it odes not make much sense to play them - you will get old rubbers and will have to swith later anyway