Replacement Sanwei CC 40+ different colour handle?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I've managed to edge a few chunks out of my Sanwei CC 40+ straight handled blade, need to buy a back up.

I've been quite happy with the Sanwei and taken the decision to stick with it and not to spend too much on TT as I'm more fixated with the consumerism of guitars and pedals.

Looking at AliExpress the Erowsing (?!!) Ping Pong World Store has a CC 40+ with a straight handle but the handle design and colours are different to my version.

My handle has 2 thick dark parallel stripes.

Is the design on Erowsing with light blue on the handle genuine? An earlier model perhaps?

Be grateful for guidance on the blade and if anyone has used the Erowsing Store, it has 97% feedback and 615 followers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
I've managed to edge a few chunks out of my Sanwei CC 40+ straight handled blade, need to buy a back up.

I've been quite happy with the Sanwei and taken the decision to stick with it and not to spend too much on TT as I'm more fixated with the consumerism of guitars and pedals.

Looking at AliExpress the Erowsing (?!!) Ping Pong World Store has a CC 40+ with a straight handle but the handle design and colours are different to my version.

My handle has 2 thick dark parallel stripes.

Is the design on Erowsing with light blue on the handle genuine? An earlier model perhaps?

Be grateful for guidance on the blade and if anyone has used the Erowsing Store, it has 97% feedback and 615 followers.
I've the blue one. Maybe do you own the gray one? Mine is fast, but with a high arc. For the price, is a deal!
1711465121851.png

Reactions: KMTT
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I don't think there is a counterfeit of a racket that doesn't cost more than $12.

What rubber did you use it with? I used bigdipper 39 on the forehand and mercury 2 on my backhand and it didn't convince me
True it would be strange to counterfeit. Hoping it's exactly the same. I really like the chunky straight handle it seems to stop me overgripping, I'm quite a tense player, and the heavy weight with Hurricane adds some power. Playing with H3N Commercial and Tenergy 25fx.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
I've the blue one. Maybe do you own the gray one? Mine is fast, but with a high arc. For the price, is a deal!
View attachment 29019
I bought the sanwei cc four times, and i always got the blue handle. All of them are fast with high arc. I have 3 with a square ST handle and one has a round very thick handle.