Request for advice for heavy players and wide feet

Hello, I have "Mizuno Wave medal rise" shoes which are supposed to be high end. But after a year they are worn out at the heel.
My constraint is that I have wide feet, and having tried common brands like Butterfly or Donic, their shoes are too narrow and hurt my feet.
Do you have references for solid, durable table tennis shoes, especially for wide feet ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Hello, I have "Mizuno Wave medal rise" shoes which are supposed to be high end. But after a year they are worn out at the heel.
My constraint is that I have wide feet, and having tried common brands like Butterfly or Donic, their shoes are too narrow and hurt my feet.
Do you have references for solid, durable table tennis shoes, especially for wide feet ?
You might want to try more supportive (more cushiony and heavier) court shoes like for badminton or volleyball. Stuff like Mizuno Gel Rocket or Yonex shoes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
What surfaces do you play on?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
I have been researching this for a couple weeks myself. I don't really have wide feet but I need a wide toebox due to wonky forefoot problems, so that any pressure on my toes is very problematic. I have serious doubts I'll find anything that will make my feet happy in a court shoe but I ordered a pair of Asics EE. Gel Rockets that will be here Friday. I also ordered 1/2 to 1 size larger, based on my years of painful experienc trying to find wide toebox shoes. That is one of the shoes that came up most often in my searches.

In normal life I wear an old model of Altra Olympus, which have a huge toebox. But with their high stack they are terrible ankle-breakers for TT