Stiga Liner 2

cache.php

The Stiga Liner 2 Shoe

The Stiga Liner 2 shoe is great improvement over the previous Liner 1 shoe. Stiga was not satisfied with just the good performance of the Liner 1 before but decided that they could further improve the shoe’s performance and characteristics. The first quality of the shoe is that it is very durable. The Liner 2 is as durable or even more durable than the Mizuno shoes. I asked a National Junior player which happens to be a friend of mine how durable it is. He said that up until now he is still using his Stiga Liner 2 shoes which he uses every day for training for at least 4 hours of intense multiball and match practices. He has been using it for a good 6 months now and I cannot see any flaking or damage to the shoe. Also, he says the soles are still soft unlike other shoes before that tends to lose their softness on the heel part after 4 months of intense usage. The sole is soft and is very comfortable to the foot when I first used it. I needed no time to adjust to the comfort that the shoe is giving me and I swear by its characteristics that it is as good as a Mizuno Wave or Medal shoe. To be partial with the Stiga Liner 2, I would say it is even better because it costs less at almost a fraction less. The design of the shoe is very simple. They emphasized more on the performance than the looks. The gum sole is very grippy even when using the shoe at a smooth concrete floor. I am playing at a club with a smooth concrete flooring and some of my clubmates that have to wet their shoes so that they will have a better grip on the floor. Finally, the shoe has a good and comfortable playing characteristic. It is not even hot to the foot that under hot conditions or clubs that are under a tropical weather, your foot can “breathe” easily with the Liner 2 shoe. Honestly, this is shoe is very underrated in the market right now and I encourage everybody to try this instead.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Agreed, they are also quite cheap and look a lot better than liner 1.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
They are nice and wide. Length is standard imo.