Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuan Chih-Yuan

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 13.3%

• Total voters
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Yea I was about to post on here saying that, it's a shame but like I said on the article post, he is not on form to seriously compete at the WTTC at a level he would be satisfied with and he's withdrawing for the right reasons considering he was forced to play VW cup

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Just noted Hao Shuai is a voting option, even though he's not playing singles. XD Maybe he needs to be taken down for Chen Qi! D:<

The only way I can change the poll is to delete the whole thread and repost it which deletes everyones contributions, hardly fair I think.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I bet 1000$ that he will not win against Hao Shuai in singles event :D and he would not win even if he went to the WTTC ;)

lol I'm pretty sure Maze beating Hao Shuai is one of the best catch up matches of all time

But BollForte94 that's a good bet at the moment Maze isn't fit to play WTTC and Shuai is on good form :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
lol I'm pretty sure Maze beating Hao Shuai is one of the best catch up matches of all time

But BollForte94 that's a good bet at the moment Maze isn't fit to play WTTC and Shuai is on good form :)

LOL you really don't understand? Hao Shuai will not compete in mens singles thats why I said he will not win against him because there is no possibility that they can meet each other

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
It's such a mixed bag of potential winners, I think the whole world is looking at China's 7 players and many at Timo Boll. I guess at the end of the day the draw will play a big part in deciding the winner. But you know what they say, if you want to win on the day you have to be prepared to beat everyone :) Only 4 days to go kids!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
It's such a mixed bag of potential winners, I think the whole world is looking at China's 7 players and many at Timo Boll. I guess at the end of the day the draw will play a big part in deciding the winner. But you know what they say, if you want to win on the day you have to be prepared to beat everyone :) Only 4 days to go kids!

Yeah so true, some times things just occur, a weaker player maybe having a great day, while a stronger player is having a bad one. I don't think anyone has a chance of winning this other than the Chinese players and Boll. Maybe Mizutani if he somehow gets insanely lucky.