Rubber for grow up

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
I buy today Stiga calibra LT Spin 2.0 and i am veryyyyyy happy :)
Is the best BH rubber i ever played.
Have a lovely feel, medium-soft, low throw but not to low.
Amazing in short play and block-i can block anything with this rubber, any topspin, any spin and the ball is very easy to control over the table.
I like very much in fast strokes, the ball have a incredible fast traiectory and very low on the opponent table when you hit the ball fast and put spin on the ball.

I made a short video, with me playing.
I don't have a perfect technique, but i think i made few good shots.
Calibra tour M is the black rubber, Calibra Spin the red one, and the blade is Xiom aria lite-very stable blade, very controlable when you hit the ball hard, very little vibration, 78 grams.
The all paddle have 174 grams, including overgrip and band, very equal, very comfortable handle, a pure joy to play with.
Calibra Tour M have a senzational feeling, medium throw, and the topspins are full of spins and spin and very easy to controlate.

I am the guy with white tshirt.
Sorry for the angle view, the camerman was a child :)

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Calibra LT Sound and Spin versions are soft and likely a good fit for your BH. Throw of the softer versions is not as harsh low as regular LT or Plus versions.

$40 is a regular price for years at the Korea distributor of Stiga, actually with the exchange rates, it is a little under $40. Shipping will cost you around $20 so if you buy from them, you had better buy a lot. Maybe your distributor is a good deal for you near you, but they will not sell the cool looking Nexy Sunset jersey and you will never get it lettered like our KFTTC jerseys.