Rubber with good ratio of performance/longevity/price

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
AK 47 is not durable, Jupiter 3, Big Dipper and Bloom Power do not have power on fast shots, these rubbers are great for training, but for playing with strong opponents it is not entirely suitable, Arthur China has a fragile sponge, which causes the topsheet to peel off during strong impacts . Everywhere by.
AK47 is very durable, jupiter even more so, big dipper is unkillable and no idea for bloom. I've had these 3 for years and they still play very well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
AK47 is very durable, jupiter even more so, big dipper is unkillable and no idea for bloom. I've had these 3 for years and they still play very well.
There is no question about the durability of Jupiter and Big Dipper. These rubbers are durable. Ak 47 initially has good grip, which is quickly lost after which the rubber remain in that state. Of course, in this state you can play with it, but this is not at all what I need.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
There is no question about the durability of Jupiter and Big Dipper. These rubbers are durable. Ak 47 initially has good grip, which is quickly lost after which the rubber remain in that state. Of course, in this state you can play with it, but this is not at all what I need.
I guess it's preference then

• Haha
Reactions: Choosikick