SANWEI new type all wood blade — Echo and Parla

This user has no status.
Hello everyone, how are you?🙋‍♂

We have published a new series — the 外贸新型号 纯木两款 变更 20221231.png series. There are two models in this series at present, Echo丝印.png and Parla 丝印.png . 👉 Click to get more info!

As you can see, the two blades of Echo and Parla both focus on excellent control performance, made of high-quality limba and Ayous.

Echo1x1.jpg
Parla1x1_1080.jpg

Echo丝印.png We aim to create a chic Limba surface that offers impeccable control, 🏓 while the 5 Ply all wood structure enhances the transfer of power. The 3.5mm-3.8mm Ayous wood core of the sweet spot lends it the capacity to deliver a lethal blow. The all wood table tennis blade provides perfect power feedback and reduces energy loss during transmission when delivering a lethal strike using your forehand or backhand. Overall, this is a control-oriented sweet spot that’s ideal for pushing and spin techniques. If you’re an advanced player with a control style, we assure you that the Echo is the optimal choice.🤩

Parla 丝印.png maintains excellent control and directionality as a seven-ply all-wood blade. Its even 7 -layer construction, combined with a properly thick Ayous core, gives it unparalleled balance and stability.🏓 The Parla is a product that prioritizes stability and balance. While ensuring that the thickness of the large core doesn't compromise its power, we have carefully balanced the thickness of each layer to ensure a more even transfer of force. This results in a softer feel and high-quality looping for players, allowing them to defeat their opponents with perfectly curved shots while maintaining stability.😏
In summary, we aim for the Parla to be a product with a high ceiling, offering players the potential for exceptional performance.🤩

Welcome everyone to follow our official:

🔵Facebook 🔴Instagram 🔷Twitter 💠Website 🔺
Youtube

Last edited:
This user has no status.
What is the 'Synergy' metric intended to describe? Is it the hardness of the blade? Or is it the hardness of the rubbers that should be used with the blade?
Hello sir, you should mean 'Vibration'.

About ‘Vibration’, our designer explained:

Vibration refers to the amplitude and attenuation speed, the larger Vibration is, the larger the amplitude and the slower attenuation. ✍️

If combined with actual combat, it shows that:

1. The ball holding time, a high amplitude could make a longer ball holding time. But please note that it doesn't mean the higher the ball holding time, the better. It depends mainly on your style of play.;)

2. The feel on the handle of the ball at the moment of impact, a higher 'Vibration' usually means a lower attenuation speed, so you will get time to feel the ball hitting by the slight vibration of the handle. 🤓

This user has no status.
Hi Andrea. Will these blades be available with straight handle styles?
Hello, my friend,

I noticed your profile picture, a Garchomp, and the Choice Scarf is the finishing touch! I also do it in Pokemon😏 .

And for your question dear, of course, you could see ST types of pictures on our official web, ins, Fb, and Twitter.

Please see the picture below.👇

Echo promotion ST.jpg
Paela ins ST.jpg

This user has no status.
Would Fextra 7 be slightly faster than Parla ?
Hello bro,

First, we have replaced Fextra 7 with Fextra one, Fextra one has been upgraded in many ways but speed is not one of them, so let's move on.

These two blades are mainly designed for control so comparing Parla's speed with Fextra one isn't very important.

But we still try them😁. The conclusion is you are right, the Fextra one is a little faster than Parla.

However, this difference is negligible in practice.

Hope this info will help you.🥰

Reactions: davidsyd828
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Hi Andrea, glad to have a Sanwei Reps in here. I am a user of Sanwei SU-C (hibrid J&C pen).. I also just bought 2 Fextra one for my children. I think it is an awesome blade ! Thinking to buy one of these for my self 🙂
I just wondering, The group name is Sanwei Trio, but there are just 2 blades so far? Maybe the third one coming soon?
Cheers!

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
Hi Andrea, glad to have a Sanwei Reps in here. I am a user of Sanwei SU-C (hibrid J&C pen).. I also just bought 2 Fextra one for my children. I think it is an awesome blade ! Thinking to buy one of these for my self 🙂
I just wondering, The group name is Sanwei Trio, but there are just 2 blades so far? Maybe the third one coming soon?
Cheers!
Hello dear,

Yes, you are right! The third one will be coming soon.

And for Type Su, we have updated the 10th generation for Type Su, which you will see soon on our official website.

Have a great day. ;)

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
@Andrea Jiang
How does Parla compare to Fextra 7?
What is the official reseller in Italy?

Thanks!
Hello sir, nice to meet you. 😁

Firstly, the material of the two blades is different:

Fextra One( the update of Fextra 7)👉 Limba- limba- Ayous- Ayous core

Parla👉 Limba- Ayous- Ayous-Ayous core

Secondly, Fextra One and Parla are designed for looping, the difference between them is structure. Fextra One is an equal-thickness structure, which pays more attention to the stability of the looping and the ball holding.

Parla is a different thickness structure, it focuses more on being more aggressive while hitting the looping.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hello sir, nice to meet you. 😁

Firstly, the material of the two blades is different:

Fextra One( the update of Fextra 7)👉 Limba- limba- Ayous- Ayous core

Parla👉 Limba- Ayous- Ayous-Ayous core

Secondly, Fextra One and Parla are designed for looping, the difference between them is structure. Fextra One is an equal-thickness structure, which pays more attention to the stability of the looping and the ball holding.

Parla is a different thickness structure, it focuses more on being more aggressive while hitting the looping.

Nice to meet you too. And thanks for your prompt reply!

Is Fextra One different than Fextra 7 only for the Limba inner ply?

This user has no status.
Nice to meet you too. And thanks for your prompt reply!

Is Fextra One different than Fextra 7 only for the Limba inner ply?
In fact, apart from the more superior quality of the wood and the different colors of the handles, there is no difference between them.

This user has no status.
I'm curious about this too. The Yinhe U2 matches your description, but I can't think of any other blade on the market that does.
Used to be Bfly Power 7. Now discontinued. Xiom Solo is closest at 6.4mm, DHS Power G-9 at 6.7mm. YinHe U-2 is only on AliExpress and for me that is equivalent to discontinued because I don't want fakes. A Koto-Ayous 7ply at 5.8mm is as rare as good diamonds in these ABS days.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Used to be Bfly Power 7. Now discontinued. Xiom Solo is closest at 6.4mm, DHS Power G-9 at 6.7mm. YinHe U-2 is only on AliExpress and for me that is equivalent to discontinued because I don't want fakes. A Koto-Ayous 7ply at 5.8mm is as rare as good diamonds in these ABS days.
Nobody is selling fake Yinhe U2s since they retail for like $25 anyway. Yinhe U2 from a big Aliexpress seller I'd trust nearly 100%. Some sellers clearly have direct relationships with the manufacturer. Just pick one up.

I might just get one myself just to see if I like the feel of Koto outer. ~6.0mm 7 ply seems like the sweet spot for a great blade for development.

Reactions: damszelfly
This user has no status.
Nobody is selling fake Yinhe U2s since they retail for like $25 anyway. Yinhe U2 from a big Aliexpress seller I'd trust nearly 100%. Some sellers clearly have direct relationships with the manufacturer. Just pick one up.

I might just get one myself just to see if I like the feel of Koto outer. ~6.0mm 7 ply seems like the sweet spot for a great blade for development.
My coach uses an old Bfly Power 7 and it has amazing stability and control. Feeling is great and crispy thanks to Koto. I wanted something like that from a trusted reseller. I used spinfactory.de in the past and I had positive feedback for them. If they have a Sanwei solution for Koto blade, I would go for that 100%