Share your Racket's Photo

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have my National Haifu Sesame Oil with Ginger and Scalions. I also have my Special, Limited Edition National Blue Sponge version of H8. And the National Blue Sponge Underwear and Socks. And they have been boosted with the National Sesame Oil.

Now, let the show begin.

Sent from Godric'sHollow using the ResurrectionStone

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Very nice. I have bought the same blade and rubbers but T48 in Red for FH because of Oshima Yuya. :) Looking forward to your review.

Mizuno Fortius FT with Mizuno GF T48 and T45 :cool: Review coming up soon, but here are some pics of this lovely looking setup.
Specs: Mizuno Fortius FT 93g, total weight 197g.

Der_Echt would love this beast!

image.jpg

image.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Have you hit with that Mizuno blade yet? Does it feel like a Clipper? You will have to tell us how the rubbers are as well. Are the numbers (48 and 45) the hardness?

Hi buddy, I've had a training session with it yesterday and it is a very balanced setup. It has some of the properties as Clipper, but then again it plays differently.

yes the number are the hardness'

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi buddy, I've had a training session with it yesterday and it is a very balanced setup. It has some of the properties as Clipper, but then again it plays differently.

yes the number are the hardness'

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice. It looks like a good setup. How do those rubbers compare to some of the top of the line tensor rubbers.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Nice. It looks like a good setup. How do those rubbers compare to some of the top of the line tensor rubbers.

The GF series are made in Germany and are JTTAA. The are like Tensor ESN rubbers so the quality are very similar. Good quality though and they have an awesome speed glue sound when ripping FH and BH loops.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The GF series are made in Germany and are JTTAA. The are like Tensor ESN rubbers so the quality are very similar. Good quality though and they have an awesome speed glue sound when ripping FH and BH loops.

Sounds like they should be awesome. I love when you can get that big corking sound from the rubber. At some point I may have to try them.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Judging from your photos. Sorry to let you know your W997 is a knock off version, or in China we called it “fu ke ban”. I can't see the whole serial number properly. Don't know when you got it. DHS already stopped making W997, which is a kind of test version for Malong. Malong is using W968 now. So all the W997 selling on the market are fake. He only used it offically when he was playing world team table tennis championship in Tokyo last year. But there was a small batch of real W997 selling on the market, but it was difficult to get hold of.
You have the same set up as me, but I have dhs n301 instead of w997

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
You have the same set up as me, but I have dhs n301 instead of w997

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I used both 968 and 301 after 997, they both good baldes, just the surface material are different, 301 is koto and 968 is limba. 301 is desined for the new 40+ balls. More speed and powerful balde. Good Choice!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Two new additions to the collection :eek:

View attachment 8423View attachment 8424

Wau!!!!!! Those are two sweet blades. A Nittaku/Avalox P-500. That is the real thing. They don't make them like that any more. Kung won the WTTC title with that. And a blade that has aged for that long has to play great.

The Darker: is that a 7P-2A7t? Also a pretty great blade. Both of those are as good as it gets.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia