SPiN Dubai Launches!

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
The SPiN franchise has sparked a breakthrough in social table tennis not just in the united states but around the world with clubs like Ping and Bounce taking off in their stead. Now SPiN is making a new move, they have just opened a new nightclub in the pearl of the Middle East, Dubai. The rich designer city of the future has gone all out, even with a gold plated table and balls in the club. There are 11 tables in total, a full bar and restaurant and a courtyard for shisha smokers. All in all a fantastic layout for the further promotion of the world's greatest sport! Check out some pics below!

SPiN Dubai.jpg
SPiN Dubai 2.jpg
SPiN Dubai 3.jpg

Looks like a whole lot of fun and Soo Yeon Lee even popped in for launch night with of course, non other than, Susan Sarandon one of the faces behind the SPiN franchise and a Hollywood icon. Awesome stuff!

Reactions: [email protected]
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
I have visited SPiN Dubai. It was one of the most amazing experiences in Dubai ! You should definitely visit - amazing concept, beautiful staff, pleasant ambiance and great food, and of course lovely guests! Pin-pong was great addition to our night out with colleagues (20 people), we had a lot of fun and lough, no one got bored. Will be back again and again!