Spinny aliexpress ruber

This user has no status.
I didn't meant that aliexpress-only. I just tried to suggest that the cheapest chinese rubbers are my preference as you often get good quality considered the price you pay. But as I said 30$ is the max and it doesn't really matter if i spend it outside of aliexpress.

I wasn't precise enough i guess.

Well, Barracuda is way out of your price range. Try Gold Arc 5. Solid BH rubber and cheaper.

This user has no status.
Galaxy/Yinhe Moon MaxTense for 10 Euro.
Its the cheepest "tensorish" rubber.
Many forum members would consider it as Tensor.

Moon speed is decent. There are three sponge hardness. I recommend the soft version, or you might feel it's a bit heavy.
I thought AK47 yellow is very good for my shakehand BH. It's durable for me too (lasts 6 months). And it's very very light.
However, I'm a FH dominant player. About 30% of my shots are made with BH, so my FH rubber wears out much faster.

lol, I should've checked your spelling in the first place.

Anyway, this defeats the purpose of getting a cheap AliExpress rubber since you can get it for the same price at TT11, which is a much more reliable source and way faster shipping (a few days vs. many weeks or even months on AliExpress).

Read OP regarding price.

Your posts are a pure waste.

This user has no status.
Read OP regarding price.

Your posts are a pure waste.

Guess I'll just leave it at this...

iFKMUcR.png

Just realized I had been going back and forth with some roo****er from down under.

Last edited: