tabletennisshop.eu legit?

This user has no status.
Hi,

I found this website and wanted to order a blade from them.

Has anyone ordered from them and knows if its legit or not? Any experiences with shipping to EU?

Thank you!
I would be very careful, I have met this shop before. The store accepted orders without having the goods in stock!!!

This user has no status.
Didn't you say before that this store was fine and then delete the comment?
Well okay, will not order until I hear more reviews
That was my momentary weakness, I made a mistake, I was talking about pingpongshop.eu before and then realized it was tablettennisshop.eu. Really don't buy, he copied Haifu booster pictures from us and passed it off as his product. Pingpongshop.eu bought Haifu from us and you asked me the same thing as you if tabletennisshop.eu is ok, I said no. It is an individual, not a company. Today, it is mandatory to register as a VAT payer in the EU. For you, there is 20% VAT, so the price should be a little lower than in the Czech Republic. In the order form, there is no choice of country and other strange things.

This user has no status.
I definitely wouldn't order from here. It used to be SpinMarketing. Google reviews of that and you'll see why - you'll also see me experience. It took over a year for me to get a refund as I never received anything from them. They got lots of bad reviews from people, changed the business name and carried on. As mentioned above, they took my money, didn't have the product and never delivered it. Places like Dandoy or Tabletennis11 are much more reliable.

This user has no status.
I find it unusual that this shop also offers Butterfly stuff (online). Given Butterfly's strict distribution rules, that should't be possible, i. e. allowed, I think.
That's why it's a fraudulent e-shop, Butterfly only has exclusive sellers. STEN marketing s.r.o. (www.vsenastolnitenis.cz) is the exclusive dealer in the Czech Republic.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
... STEN marketing s.r.o. (www.vsenastolnitenis.cz) is the exclusive dealer in the Czech Republic.
Yup, had it looked up just before you posted.

That doesn't necessarily mean, that other ("physical") shops, where you can actually go to, cannot carry Butterfly products. At least in Germany quite a few non-Butterfly shops have (some) Butterfly products (seen it in Berlin), but they are not allowed to actively advertise these products as I was told (exemptions may be possible for some reduced/outdated products); only official Butterfly shops are by default allowed to do active advertising.