Tacky rubbers recommendations

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Most modern hybrids sound like they fit the bill. Only one I've tried has been Nittaku Sieger PK50 but it plays pretty well and has me wanting to try others, mainly Golden Tango and Gewo Codexx.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi, I am looking for a tacky rubber that doesn't need boosting and has a medium high throw angle. Is there anything like that in the market?
Yes, Bloom Power, Jupiter 3 are your best options. Both are quite tacky and have strong rebound without boosting.

Reactions: Choosikick
says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Hi, I am looking for a tacky rubber that doesn't need boosting and has a medium high throw angle. Is there anything like that in the market?
Depending on how tacky you want the top sheet to be.
D09C has a high throw, and is slightly tacky
Rakza Z has a high throw, and medium tackiness
H8-80 has a medium throw, and more tackiness than both D09C and Rakza Z

Donic Bluegrip C2 has similar tackiness to D09C, similar speed, medium to high throw. Been awhile since I tried it now, so can’t be 100% sure about the throw!! same with Bluegrip V1, which has a bit more tackiness than C2, throw from memory was medium maybe medium high.

please remember that this is my personal perspective, and not necessarily what others may have found!!!

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
You seem to overlook the wonder of "immortal tacky rubber" as recently invented by Double Fish sciencific department.
They sacceeded in adopting the older Fisher.,'s USA Patent from 1934
The novelty rubber is reported to retain its inicial tackiness for years.

Be happy.

Reactions: Choosikick
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Friendship Provincial Blue Sponge Battle 2 FTW!

Is this tacky enough for you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Second that. In searching for a H3 alternative for so long. I’ve tried:
Gold Tango
Vega China
09C
Dianchi

TDE is the closest. But the tack wore off after about 2 months
At least in those two months you don’t need to take it off and reboost it every now and then 😂 And it’s cheaper than National H3

This user has no status.
Loki Rxton 3 with either blue or pink topsheet will also do the job... Extremely tacky, quite bouncy, and very fast (they have a different topsheet material compared to the black and red versions).

Only place they may fall down is throw angle - you want a medium high throw, whereas these two are quite low, but really it depends on your blade as much as the rubber.

On a hard / stiff blade, both these rubbers will have a very low throw angle. On a softer, flexier blade however the throw angle will be higher. HOW MUCH higher is a matter for debate... as always, all playing characteristics are relative - it all depends on the individual's perception.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
729 Battle Max PRO. It's really tacky :)

Reactions: Kolev
This user has no status.
I played with H3 Neo 39 degrees 2.15mm which comes with factory boosting and with Battle II 47 degrees on orange sponge 2.15mm (can't find bloom power anywhere now) and I can say that I loved Battle II way more than H3N. It was much easier to play with, and the flat hit was significantly better with Battle II. With H3N flat hit was just impossible, all the shots would go off the table and you can only play with it through brush spin. I didn't boost any of them.

I played with H3 Neo 39 degrees 2.15mm which comes with factory boosting and with Battle II 47 degrees on orange sponge 2.15mm (can't find bloom power anywhere now) and I can say that I loved Battle II way more than H3N. It was much easier to play with, and the flat hit was significantly better with Battle II. With H3N flat hit was just impossible, all the shots would go off the table and you can only play with it through brush spin. I didn't boost any of them.
Mocker88 sells bloom power.

Reactions: Kolev and mocker88
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
At least in those two months you don’t need to take it off and reboost it every now and then 😂 And it’s cheaper than National H3

My level is too low to tell the difference between National and Provincial. TDE is marginally less powerful than provincial 40 degree.