Tenergy 64 vs MXP vs Hammond z2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hi
I am considering getting one or two of these three rubbers both on my backhand and forehand on a stiff fast blade. From what I read online I understand that the three rubbers are fast with low throw angle, And although z2 is so fast the speed can be decreased by using a thinner sponge to be in the same range as MXP and tenergy 64.

So what are the differences between the three rubbers? what are the distinction points between them?

Thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Don’t know Z2, MXP just tried on ALC blade but have currently t64 on bh on Virtuoso+ blade. I’m in love in t64 on bh. This was blind buy as recommended due to lower arc and yeah.. my coach says that when I hit perfectly it‘s so nasty and deadly that is really hard to return.
I love this rubber and not going to change it until next blind buy 😜

I have played with both MXP and Z2. I don’t like MXP at all. I never played with T64 but I love T05. The one problem I have with it is that the slow game is like walking on a razors edge.
Z2 has a softer feel than MXP. Could be due to the top sheet. Z2 plays like T05 in the sense that you don’t need much adjustment to your strokes but it is nowhere as lethal. If T05 is a tiger then Z2 is a pussy cat. Z2 however is very pleasant to play with.

Cheers
L-zr