My perfect Bh rubber - Dignics 80, Victas V22DE, Nittaku Hammond Z2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Hi all,

Recently I was thinking, reading, watching everything I found about heroes of this thread 😊

Nittaku Hammond Z2
Dignics 80
Victas V22 double extra.

All are in the same range of hardness 50* with thin top sheet and quite less sensitive for incoming spin as we can write about non tacky or non- hybrid rubbers in that area. They have all grippy top sheet and seems they are not power demanding to force them to play.
All in all seems to be perfect prescription for BH rubber if you don’t want tacky/Chinese or Hybrid rubber.
From what I have learned in terms of weight in the similar size V22de > D80 > Z2 so if the weight of whole setup is a problem Z2 is the lightest one.
D80 is the most expensive, V22de and Z2 are in the same price range.
It’s a tough nut to crack…. If I will stay with Dhs h3 neo BS on the FH then should choose something light like D80 or Z2, if I will switch to moderate or even light T05 on the FH then can go with V22DE as the whole setup should be closed to 190 gram (do not want to go above 190 as my wrist suffers)/

Can you share you experience in one thread… ?
I’m still waiting for my Stiga Inspira Plus, but owned and kept as it suits me Joola ZQH-90 (currently I'm playing with) and BTF FZD ALC

Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Let me add one more to your list - Stiga Mantra Pro Hard. It's a sibling to the Hammond Z2 and it feels transparent to me as in I don't think about it at all it, just works so well. If it's on sale, get it.

Reactions: Vicke and ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Stiga Mantra Pro H was something I was thinking about, too. Is it really siblings with Z2 in terms of weight and play characteristic?
Taking into account economy aspect I can buy all of them in the following price:

Stiga Mantra Pro H - $37.49 AliExpress
Nittaku Hammond Z2 - $51.2 Local seller (must buy at least 2 to have such price)
Victas V>22DE - $52.2 Local seller (must buy at least 2 to have such price)
Dignics D80 - $80.5

Stiga is the cheapest one na twice cheaper than D80….
The question is whether is really good to regret not going with D80… 🤔

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Stiga Mantra Pro H was something I was thinking about, too. Is it really siblings with Z2 in terms of weight and play characteristic?
Taking into account economy aspect I can buy all of them in the following price:

Stiga Mantra Pro H - $37.49 AliExpress
Nittaku Hammond Z2 - $51.2 Local seller (must buy at least 2 to have such price)
Victas V>22DE - $52.2 Local seller (must buy at least 2 to have such price)
Dignics D80 - $80.5

Stiga is the cheapest one na twice cheaper than D80….
The question is whether is really good to regret not going with D80… 🤔
Mantra Pro H and Z2 maybe similar hardness of sponge and I have only played hybrid and Platinum H and they were quite different to Z2 but in the same broad range - D80 however is very different in my view.

Reactions: disaster3
says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
Hi - I have used Z2 on BH for quite a while and like it a lot, but recently have been trying Stiga hybrid M & H and like both of them but the real revelation has been D64.

It is so much easier to access than D05 or D80 in my opinion and I am loving it on the BH side of my Inspira.
Hi, which thickness do you use for D64 on bh? What do you do mostly with bh?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
New setup assembled
IMG_4921.jpeg

IMG_4923.jpeg

IMG_4924.jpeg
IMG_4925.jpeg

Later on will write some words about as I had opportunity to check it yesterday.
Btw. For my wrist perfect weight

Oct 2022
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
First impression... was not good. There is no love at the first sight for both K3 and D80. Despite the weight of the whole setup is something which suits me best I felt that this was playing kinda weird....
I know it is new, I was playing something different so far, but you can feel it immediately, later on is some kind of slight adjustments.
Example, For testing purpose, I put H3Neo BS boosted and Nittaku Fastarc C-1 (really devastated :p, re-glued couple of times from different blades, not fit in size to ZQH-90 and additional bubbled). What a perfect match, my 1st contact was during my training session with my coach. after a while he asked me, which setup I was playing this time, because so far I've not played any better as at that moment and I could really feel it. I could do whatever I wanted, I was really surprised and felt it. I continued playing with the same to be sure that it wasn't "that day" when you can do everything. Nothing changed, it was really good. In the meantime, EJ kicked in where I was looking for "superb" BH rubber and the story above in this thread. I decided to go in D80 and Z2 because it's impossible that it might be worse than old, cheap, not fancy C-1 :D :p .
When I was waiting for delivery from Japan, I prepared ZQH-90 for the new rubbers, H3 Neo BS from Joola was migrated to Virtuoso V+, together with C-1. I even did not take off old glue from the C-1, just slapped it onto the V+ ;)
2 different blades, Joola ZQH-90, super fast, outer carbon, etc.. Virtuoso V+, 5 play allwood, different characteristic, etc.
While waiting for D80 and Z2, was playing V+ and at the beginning it was something that I felt immediately. Almost nothing changed despite blades was different. Could play whatever I wanted. The only thing I was noticed compared to ZQH-90 that FH and BH loops, has more arc and spin vs ZQH-90. In Joola they were more flat and less spinny.
My friend whom was playing with, after the session apologized me that he was unable to block my loops which I couldn't consecutively follow one after another because of the spin which he was unable to return the ball onto the table.
Then came new rubbers, and was playing yesterday, everything was weird and different, To much of everything, I couldn't control it both BH and FH. did not feel it as with H3 Neo BS + C-1 even on completely different blades.
But, I'm not going to give up ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Catenaccio
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
First impression... was not good. There is no love at the first sight for both K3 and D80. Despite the weight of the whole setup is something which suits me best I felt that this was playing kinda weird....
I know it is new, I was playing something different so far, but you can feel it immediately, later on is some kind of slight adjustments.
Example, For testing purpose, I put H3Neo BS boosted and Nittaku Fastarc C-1 (really devastated :p, re-glued couple of times from different blades, not fit in size to ZQH-90 and additional bubbled). What a perfect match, my 1st contact was during my training session with my coach. after a while he asked me, which setup I was playing this time, because so far I've not played any better as at that moment and I could really feel it. I could do whatever I wanted, I was really surprised and felt it. I continued playing with the same to be sure that it wasn't "that day" when you can do everything. Nothing changed, it was really good. In the meantime, EJ kicked in where I was looking for "superb" BH rubber and the story above in this thread. I decided to go in D80 and Z2 because it's impossible that it might be worse than old, cheap, not fancy C-1 :D :p .
When I was waiting for delivery from Japan, I prepared ZQH-90 for the new rubbers, H3 Neo BS from Joola was migrated to Virtuoso V+, together with C-1. I even did not take off old glue from the C-1, just slapped it onto the V+ ;)
2 different blades, Joola ZQH-90, super fast, outer carbon, etc.. Virtuoso V+, 5 play allwood, different characteristic, etc.
While waiting for D80 and Z2, was playing V+ and at the beginning it was something that I felt immediately. Almost nothing changed despite blades was different. Could play whatever I wanted. The only thing I was noticed compared to ZQH-90 that FH and BH loops, has more arc and spin vs ZQH-90. In Joola they were more flat and less spinny.
My friend whom was playing with, after the session apologized me that he was unable to block my loops which I couldn't consecutively follow one after another because of the spin which he was unable to return the ball onto the table.
Then came new rubbers, and was playing yesterday, everything was weird and different, To much of everything, I couldn't control it both BH and FH. did not feel it as with H3 Neo BS + C-1 even on completely different blades.
But, I'm not going to give up ;)
I also found K3 just too bouncy and too hard to control in comparison to both Bluestar A1 and D09c. I also didn't get on with D80, but did really like Z2 on BH. I also like D64 on BH - very different to D80.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
quick update, yesterday had a chance to play Stiga Inspira Plus but with H3 Neo BS (instead of K3, it's not for me, I sold to my friend who really like it) and D80 on BH... what a blade? what a feel? wow!!!
The next turning point! I thought D80 was missed choice but have never been so wrong! :) Re-glue it on Stiga and smile on my face appeared again. I felt the same like before with my discovery how good and how suits C-1 for my BH on Joola ZQH-90 where I was disappointed with D80 on this blade and thought that maybe it is a rubber.
Nothing of that! For me Joola ZQH-90 + D80 do not match but match to Stiga Inspira Plus.
I'm going today for a training session to my club and will check if yesterday it wasn't a dream :)
IMG_4951.jpeg
IMG_4952.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
quick update, yesterday had a chance to play Stiga Inspira Plus but with H3 Neo BS (instead of K3, it's not for me, I sold to my friend who really like it) and D80 on BH... what a blade? what a feel? wow!!!
The next turning point! I thought D80 was missed choice but have never been so wrong! :) Re-glue it on Stiga and smile on my face appeared again. I felt the same like before with my discovery how good and how suits C-1 for my BH on Joola ZQH-90 where I was disappointed with D80 on this blade and thought that maybe it is a rubber.
Nothing of that! For me Joola ZQH-90 + D80 do not match but match to Stiga Inspira Plus.
I'm going today for a training session to my club and will check if yesterday it wasn't a dream :)
View attachment 28650View attachment 28651
Seems very stable on the D 80, then I know which rubber for my wmy blade on bh next time. Will definitely try the D 80. Currently D09c already good , but for a training blade wanna try something different.