The Dark Side of Table Tennis | AntiSpin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
OMG....again this nonsense about "no self-respect & social acceptance by two wing loopers" @james Z or whatever your name is.
Would be nice if you show the topic starter some respect by actually talk about the topic which is ANTI
Sorry about that. If you don't mind, please also let dinghyibvs (the poster I was respoding to) know that he or she should not post about short pips in anti thread

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022

You were the first to mention short pips in this thread and dingyibvs responded to that.

Sorry about that also. But make sure you also let Lazer know (whose post I was responding to) that he should not have mentioned the boring choppers (who mostly use pips) in this thread.
And I take full blame for dingyibvs responding to me also

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Andrea Ashi wins not because he plays with friction-less anti. Andrea wins because he is mobile and has a very good loop. I don't think Andrea's anti play is optimal. I think that the 2010 PuishBlocker could teach Andrea how to play with anti even though PushBlocker played with LPs. This would make Andrea extremely difficult to beat. BTW, I think the 2022 Andrea would beat the 2010 PushBlocker because Andrea has such a good FH loop whereas the 2010 PushBlocker's FH was very poor. However, PushBlocker 2010 did a lot of things right to win the Florida championships that year.

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
Antispin rubbers or pimples are not the dark side is table tennis. This term is used by people don't know anything about table tennis. These rubbers are made for different styles and for f*cking up the game or bringing shame to table tennis. Yes, they are inconvienent to play against, that is true, but oh well, somebody plays this way.
I strongly believe that shouting, damaging and throwing stuff around and playing with no respect of the rules is much more of a shame of table tennis than rubbers.