The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Active Member
Oct 2024
961
703
4,459
Anyone noticed what bh rubber Zhou Qihao is using? By the look of it at the ATTU it doesnt look like D09c anymore. The rubber looks more like H8 or something brighter at least.
He’s now a Double Fish sponsored player. Could the BH rubber be DF now?
 
  • Like
Reactions: TampaBayTableTennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Apr 2023
1,612
1,501
3,962
Read 5 reviews
I’m not sure. I’m assuming its H3 both sides Blue sponge for FH and orange sponge for BH
No I’m pretty sure it’s still D09c BH. I saw the red sponge on her BH
 
  • Like
Reactions: JackJohnson
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
May 2022
394
623
1,086
says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Member
Sep 2019
339
86
617
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Oct 2023
147
257
912
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
May 2022
394
623
1,086
Is gewo making a custom blade for AN? Didn’t see that news elsewhere. Am I missing something?
I checked gewo-tt and they made an An Jaehyun carbon basic. It's an asymmetric blade with koto + kiri + outer ARC carbon (basically ALC) on the forehand and limba + ayous + inner carbon backhand. I'm not in the market for a racket but it's super interesting. They also made blades for Pavade, but they haven't made Yang Xiaoxin her own blade yet.

12061_0.jpg

12061_4.jpg
 
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
May 2022
394
623
1,086
Minhyung Jee switches Hurricane 3-50? This photo also makes it look like she started using sponge under pips. She was using Moristo LP One in Chennai, but the color of this sponge would imply she switched again.


Chen Yuanyu with Hybrid K3 (pro?)


Looks like Shan went from SP Ax to regular SP. Her ej'ing for would make tensorbackhand proud.


I wish every tournament had photographers this good. The photos are so much sharper even though the maximum size they put on Flickr is 1920x1080.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: rbtitco
Top