The real reason for ZJK's withdrawl from 2013 World Cup according to LGL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
TTFrenzy

The booster is not rumors. Also the tension with Japan and China is not rumors - regarding the pulling out of japanese super league players and not taking part in tournaments in China (funny enough, jia a, jia b and the other leagues still ahve japanese players)

Certain things just can not be cleared up by media. It needs time to go away.
You can choose not to believe it, but I am choosing to believe it the above.

Also, CTTA sent ITTF an official request to change ZJK with YA due to ZJK having a sholder injury (which is known to the masses, but regarding his current condition, we may not know. ZJK has not rest or took "injury leave" yet from any TT)
Ian Marshall just informed the audience. All Chinese news media is sharing ITTF's news, given by CTTA.
If ITTF is lying, i'm sure CTTA will the first one to back you up!

Regarding your thing about stupid. i didn't label you guys stupid. maybe it seems wrong, but i just ended with ....... meaning speachless.

For me, it makes total sense and logic for ZJK to heal and recover from all injuries now. Only risk is for Lu Nang, WC is pointless to risk for, as there is still so many more chances later on, as explain by LGL

any ways, China verbally on media will say that WC is important and Grand slam and what not.
Imo, the way the planning is done, WC is not important at all.

And if all of the above is because of communism or what not. indeed really funny comment. Im sure Super Soldier LGL will only send his PLA troops to all future events, as he is the surpreme leader of Chinese TT, and if any one (politics) challenges him, he will make them disappear lol

Reactions: DutToitymnTon
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
So your telling me that JUn Mizutani actually was protesting against boosters by not competing? Do you really think this was a logical decision? First of all table tennis isnt about just one person. If Jun did protest by not competing then I believe it was really stupid decision, he is not a great star so that he can affect the world of table tennis. If the whole japan team along with other protested then yes maybe something could have been done.

Imagine Germany France & Japan players not competing, actually protesting about boosters. Then the ITTF would be forced to work things out.

If you ask me there isnt any significant advantage by the use of boosters, chinese rubbers are still slower than tensored ones even when they are boosted.
So in top level TT if you lose, you lose because either you didnt play good or your opponent was better or both!

Protesting about boosters is like denying the value of WLQ as 3 times world champion just because he layed too much speed glue! TT is about technique mentality and psychology, even if you take anabolics you still wont win if you dont have these 3 attributes.

As for the CTTA and ITTF I dont know what really happened to be honest , I just expressed my displeasure without some courtesy...I am sorry

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
TTFrenzy

The booster is not rumors. Also the tension with Japan and China is not rumors - regarding the pulling out of japanese super league players and not taking part in tournaments in China (funny enough, jia a, jia b and the other leagues still ahve japanese players)

Certain things just can not be cleared up by media. It needs time to go away.
You can choose not to believe it, but I am choosing to believe it the above.

Also, CTTA sent ITTF an official request to change ZJK with YA due to ZJK having a sholder injury (which is known to the masses, but regarding his current condition, we may not know. ZJK has not rest or took "injury leave" yet from any TT)
Ian Marshall just informed the audience. All Chinese news media is sharing ITTF's news, given by CTTA.
If ITTF is lying, i'm sure CTTA will the first one to back you up!

Regarding your thing about stupid. i didn't label you guys stupid. maybe it seems wrong, but i just ended with ....... meaning speachless.

For me, it makes total sense and logic for ZJK to heal and recover from all injuries now. Only risk is for Lu Nang, WC is pointless to risk for, as there is still so many more chances later on, as explain by LGL

any ways, China verbally on media will say that WC is important and Grand slam and what not.
Imo, the way the planning is done, WC is not important at all.

And if all of the above is because of communism or what not. indeed really funny comment. Im sure Super Soldier LGL will only send his PLA troops to all future events, as he is the surpreme leader of Chinese TT, and if any one (politics) challenges him, he will make them disappear lol

Another reason for an injury excuse (call it an excuse since most of the people won't trust it totally including me) is that only this reason can make sure the request for withdrawing will be allowed by ittf.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
TTfrenzy

I don't want to derail this thread.
But no matter what Jun did, I don't care.
From unofficial sources, that childish scene, seems to be the case and it has been common knowledge for many Chinese fans before his "disappearance"
ITTF and media of course has to clean up some mess.

Like one of those movies when spies get killed and media will say car accident.

Any ways, there is so much hate with Chinese and China for being dominance. Its like telling a hard working kid for acing his exams that he is bad for getting full marks. I can unofficiall say, China is trying very hard to make the whole world stronger. They have given out quotas for provinces to be part of the international community, to assist other countries (ie Egypt is a beneficary, who also took part in Jia A). From national sport ministry side, they are also getting provinces to set up a exchange program for all sport codes with provices from other country. I think we should just all give China some time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Another reason for an injury excuse (call it an excuse since most of the people won't trust it totally including me) is that only this reason can make sure the request for withdrawing will be allowed by ittf.

Yeah, but for me, Yan An is more injured than ZJK lol
Any ways, ZJK does look like he has some problems. He needs to heal properly. This has been a super busy year for him, and coming back from all those celebrity work and to put in extra hours for training.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Yeah, but for me, Yan An is more injured than ZJK lol
Any ways, ZJK does look like he has some problems. He needs to heal properly. This has been a super busy year for him, and coming back from all those celebrity work and to put in extra hours for training.

So a most suspensive World Cup these years huh Waiting for a new non-Chinese world title

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
sry i dont know about the women`s table tennis world much :/
im just stating my opinion :)

No need to be sorry. And opinion has 2 kinds - one is educated, one is wild guess.
These 3 womens have tons of world titles.
Last I checked, they belong to the same country and gov, and under the same structure as the mens side.

Everyone equal? yeah, some is just more equal than the other lol.
All I can say is, you have no clue what you are talking about (thats my opnion)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Read 4 reviews
No need to be sorry. And opinion has 2 kinds - one is educated, one is wild guess.
These 3 womens have tons of world titles.
Last I checked, they belong to the same country and gov, and under the same structure as the mens side.

Everyone equal? yeah, some is just more equal than the other lol.
All I can say is, you have no clue what you are talking about (thats my opnion)
well,maybe the individuals that are realy special(realy good) at something cannot be stopped :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
well,maybe the individuals that are realy special(realy good) at something cannot be stopped :)

Yes, you are correct.

If ZJK is really godlike as some fans believe, and being injury free and willingness to fight till 40 years old.
If ZJK can remain wr1 and keep winning titles, then there is no reason for CNT to stop him.

The day that ZJK is not winning any more, the day gis speed is slower, foot work is not as fast, power is not the same, then you will see more next generation taking over his spot - as seen many times over the past 20 years.

You can say China can never have a Waldner, because the next gen is always on a similar level and they come by the numbers too. But if one man can be really special, I'm sure he can be the Waldner of China and only he can stop himself from this happening.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Yeah.
by some people think there is some policy that one can't win too much titles in China.
I agree, this year's WC is pointless for ZJK
He rather peak again for next years WC and then again with 2015 WC, and for 2016 OG

If ZJK is good enough, and remain's injury free, and the best Chinese to win, he will go. Sadly ZJK has shown injuries as well as have very poor performance of late. His win's are normal, his losses are not. That is the extra pressure for GS holder

Keeping balance is good for sustainable development of this item. I think that is the first thing, not the so-called communism thinking. People really don't want to see ZJK's defeat, which puts a lot of pressures on him.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Keeping balance is good for sustainable development of this item. I think that is the first thing, not the so-called communism thinking. People really don't want to see ZJK's defeat, which gives a lot of pressures on him.

Yeah, at the end of the day, he is still human and one day, he won't be the top player any more (base from so many possiblities).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Yeah, at the end of the day, he is still human and one day, he won't be the top player any more (base from so many possiblities).
:)Yes, one possibility is for sure that he won't play forever, but the team has to go on without him. Even Waldner will retire some day. It's not a matter that how long he can play, but how long he can stay at the top level. In Chinese team it is impossible to play as a head player at the age of 40.

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Attached are some pictures taken by fans at 10-20-2013's game between Shandong and Guangdong in the last round of CTTSL. ZJK did not play but did participate in the warm up practice before the game for about half hour. As one can see, he's obviously troubled by his injuries in the right shoulder and was visibly in pain.

View attachment 4778View attachment 4779View attachment 4780View attachment 4781View attachment 4782View attachment 4783View attachment 4784View attachment 4785
Zhang Jike is really injured so even if he plays in World Cup he will loss. At this point choosing Yan An was a good idea.
I hope Zhang Jike will recover soon. I have injuries like this before and i recovered fully after one and half month.
If Zhang Jike do not get injured again and again he will have good chance to complete his double Grand Slam.