the thickness of rubber !

says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
Jun 2016
Read 6 reviews
I think that you should combine "thickness" with "hardness" of your rubbers.
For example, if the rubber is hard enough (above 45 degree ESN), you can safely choose 2.0mm.
But if the rubber is not hard enough, you should choose MAX to develop a full spin in your strokes.
bests,
thank's:eek::D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Hi EmratThich I am your best fan from Slovakia, I am watching your videos and my game will be improve. My best table tennis wishes is your help about my equipment.I am lefthander, my best stroke is FH topspin - my equipment - avalox blue thunder 550 Flexy and control) FH/BH Yasaka rakza 7 2,0.( blade and BH is ok, but FH - its not so bad, but I think that tacky rubberwill help me)When I learned to play topspin (2 years ago) I played on FH with tacky chinese rubber Reactor tornado max and this rubber helped me, it was very heavy rubber.My question is: I want on my FH tacky chinese rubber that helped my - tacky, light and bouncy ( europe style) - I am looking for Yasaka shining dragon thickness 2,0 or max. Can you send me your opinion? I need your opinion, to have a right equipment ( i now that you say that equipment is only 10% :) but that feel in your hand is very important)and with it only practise.Thanks a lot and thanks for your videos, good job

I'd only go max for a beginner if it is a chinese rubber . If he will be using a tensor, 2.0mm is enough. People need to realize at beginner stage, the use.of thick sponges cannot be maximized due to under developed strokes and ball contact especially brushing.