Tibhar Evolution MX-S Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
May someone compare the MX-S with the G-1?
both seems to be very low catapulty and thus having a lot of gears.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Reviving this thread from the dead. How's the MX-S in 2023 with the ABS 40+ ball? Anyone still using this rubber today?
I have a sheet. It was too fast and too hard on my carbon blade. But when I put it on my 5-ply wood blade, it came alive!

Everyone has a different playing style and uses different rubbers differently.

When I put MX-S on three different carbon blades I did not like it at all. Finally I put it on my wood blade and it just came alive. Some much control and the right amount of hardness.

Reactions: TheProfessor
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Both G-1 and MX-S are good backhand rubbers for me on wood blade. As I am using carbon blades nowadays I like FX-D/EL-S and C-1 better.

I think MX-S is a bit more catapulty than G-1.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I have a sheet. It was too fast and too hard on my carbon blade. But when I put it on my 5-ply wood blade, it came alive!

Everyone has a different playing style and uses different rubbers differently.

When I put MX-S on three different carbon blades I did not like it at all. Finally I put it on my wood blade and it just came alive. Some much control and the right amount of hardness.
What allwood blade is this?

This user has no status.
practically the same rubbers, the difference is marginal
to me, g1 has a little bit higher throw, a little bit less grippy top sheet, a little softer sponge and a little more catapult

Reviving this thread from the dead. How's the MX-S in 2023 with the ABS 40+ ball? Anyone still using this rubber today?
It works very well with ABS ball, and it's still very suitable for today's game, especially on a blade with harder upper Plies, but also on anything fast enough.

Reactions: TheProfessor