Tibhar Hybrid MK review

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Hmm i mean they are just not similar at all. Its hard to compare. Z2 is very fast, MK is somewhat slow. Mk seems to have a more normal arc, z2 is flatter. In theory mk might spin better than z2 on bh

To me MK seems hard to use on fh.
what do you want for a FH rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023

Attachments

• mmexport1689777992876.jpg
    mmexport1689777992876.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: hclnnkhg and ttarc
Hmm i mean they are just not similar at all. Its hard to compare. Z2 is very fast, MK is somewhat slow. Mk seems to have a more normal arc, z2 is flatter. In theory mk might spin better than z2 on bh

To me MK seems hard to use on fh.

I think it’s sounds like a perfect FH rubber (MK). Thanks will try it on a one of my faster blades eventually.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I think it’s sounds like a perfect FH rubber (MK). Thanks will try it on a one of my faster blades eventually.

Cheers
L-zr
MK for me was tough to use on the forehand. Or even the backhand. Likely the sponge hardness and the f was ct I use hybrids already but it felt too slow to me and not powerful enough when I crashed the ball die max effect.

Reactions: Lazer
MK for me was tough to use on the forehand. Or even the backhand. Likely the sponge hardness and the f was ct I use hybrids already but it felt too slow to me and not powerful enough when I crashed the ball die max effect.
I think it sounds perfect, it can’t be slower than G09C 😉.We shall see.

Cheers
L-zr

Finally I got to test my hybrid MK. I must say I love it. I think Tensorbackhand is correct it felt slightly slower and spinier than Z2, but it was marginal. Need to play a little bit more but if my impression stays I will get some more sheets.

Cheers
L-zr

Tested it a little bit more today and YES I love it. All the spin, enough speed and catapult. Less powerful than T05 but more powerful than Z2. The only thing that could bring this puppy down now would be if it does soon. Right now it’s the runner up after T05 for a FH rubber.

Finally a Tibhar rubber I really like yippee…

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
Got this rubber a few months ago along with the MX-D as a birthday treat to myself. Switched from the Sanwei Gear Hyper to this and after the initial adjustment period of dealing with a greater catapult effect, my blocking and counter-attacking game has gone up another level - mostly in the sense that my blocks are going back faster while still remaining on the table and I can counter a bit more effectively than before. I play close to the table so any increase in speed while maintaining control is a good thing in my book. I can still pull off soft serves near the net and spinny ones that drop just off the side - really liking it over the past few months and will likely continue to use it this year and beyond

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Tested it a little bit more today and YES I love it. All the spin, enough speed and catapult. Less powerful than T05 but more powerful than Z2. The only thing that could bring this puppy down now would be if it does soon. Right now it’s the runner up after T05 for a FH rubber.

Finally a Tibhar rubber I really like yippee…

Cheers
L-zr
What is your issue with the Revolution series?

I like EL-S and FX-P. I don't like MX-P and MX-S; just too hard for me. I have a sheet of FX-D that I have not opened yet.

What is your issue with the Revolution series?

I like EL-S and FX-P. I don't like MX-P and MX-S; just too hard for me. I have a sheet of FX-D that I have not opened yet.
It's mostly like a feeling, didn't like to play with them.

FX-S. Supposed to be spinny, Wasn't really that spinny for me, just very mushy. Liked Rakza 7 soft much better.
MX-S. Supposed to be spinny as well... again not really for me.
EL-S. Just more of the same.
Liked Rakza 7 better than MX-S and EL-S
MX-P. This is the one I disliked the least. But I still liked Rakza 7 better.
Never tried any of the XXX-D versions.

Now all of this may have something to do with the blades I put them on...
But I moved on and don't see myself ever returning. I am not saying that Rakza 7 is more spinny and faster, but it feels much better to me, more balanced in a way. So Rakza 7 is possible option in the future.

Cheers
L-zr

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ Ng
says I buy too much equipment
says I buy too much equipment
Jul 2019
Still using the Hybrid MK on both BH and FH....
...and just noticed Tibhar's announcement of Hybrik MK Pro (harder sponge)

Wonder where this will fit it with the K3. To me the MK plays like a toned down softer K3 so I'm guessing there shouldn't be much difference between K3 and the MK hard. I'm guessing it will still be a little slower and not as bouncy as K3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hi there,
I've been through this thread. this rubber is interesting so I'm considering to buy it but couldn't decide which thickness to go between 2.0 and Max. What is your opinion about this?
My current blade is MK carbon which feeling is similar to Viscaria but a little bit stronger, playing style is close to the table, control and ball placement. (MK carbon + T05 2.1 is a little bit too bouncy for me)

Thank you in advance

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi