Tibhar MX-D vs. Dignics 05?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Apples and oranges.

MX-D is good for hitters and loop drivers, as is 05C... but they are totally different rubbers... 05C tackier and does it differently.

MX-D will feel softer and easier to get ball into sponge, even if it is 50 degree.
05c? Really DerEchte?

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Yes really, you are supposed to let others quote it and talk about it like it is real and they realize it later.
When Pastor Roaman calls for gathering TT at Church, I text back and say me and another Ukrainian dude is gunna be at Mather gym... then Roman tells the group I wont be there.... then Coach Greg laughs hiz azz off and we had a grand time.

OK, for the record Diginiski 05D does the same task of strong loop driving differently, a player should try both before buying... so many people use these rubbers it shouldn't be that hard to see someone and ask for a 1 minute hit.

NL, text me ur address for the Skull red uniforms, maybe you give @ttmonster one of them.

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
Good to know. I was considering putting Dignics 05 on my bh, switching from Dignics 09C. Would I notice a big difference switching from 09C to 05?
Most likely, yes. The Dignics 05 would be bouncier and faster. You are also likely to experience a softer feel from the 05. Maybe you would access the spin easier.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I was able to play with a sheet of MX-D on my fh for a few sessions. MX-D feels softer that it actually is with great control, spin and speed. I need to find someone at the club with Dignics 05 for me to try.
I tried MXD on fh, but i felt it was harder to control than Im used to. I really need the tackiness on fh for me.

So i switched mxd to bh

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Tabletennis11 has a special on MX-D for $35.58 USD. 2 sheets of MX-D cost less than 1 sheet of Dignics 05. Itr has to be worth a try.
Last night i put a layer of booster on MXD as well as R53. I will test it soon.

MXD is naturally a hit harder than D05

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I look forward to your thoughts.
I played with both MXD and R53 boosted today on bh. I think the booster makes a bit difference. It feels more catapulty, and a lot more forgiving.

I was able to hit some very confident loops and drives from bh.