Tibhar MX-K H and MX-K M

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Hi Michael,

Nexy Korea is sold out in 47 degree 2.1 and there is some 52 stock left. They have a few sheets of the 2.3 sponge remaining.

I have some MX-K 47 and 52 with me. PM me if you want. I use MX-K on FH still. It is more dynamic on top end. Etika handles incoming spin well.

Etika replaced MX-K and Nexy is planning a "plus" version of Etika.

Hi Der, will you be getting stock of the new Hybrid MK soon?

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I scored some sheets of Tibhar AURUS 2.1 from TTnPP for old times sake. when I ditched T05 in 2011 after the price increase, I started using Aurus for a couple years, just an excellent allround offensive rubber.

I have a new sheet of Aurus on the FH of the Mandalorian for the last few weeks... doing almost everything with that that I do with MX-K, I feel like a boss of offense with Aurus, so familiar, even after 10 years.

I still love and prefer MX-K 47 on my FH, such a dynamic rubber on top end and so predictable on everything else. Most concise way I can articulate hte properties of MX-K. When it came out, I wasn't good enough to use a 47 degree sponged ESN rubber. However, after 8 months of 51 degree Nexy Etika, I developed the topsheet and sponge penetration impact and could afterwards use MX-K just great. So Love it.

Last edited:
says [IMG]

Yea, Tibhar Hybrid MK is named after Kenta Matsudaira, it just released in Japan but it's been advertised at Bundesliga games so I'm hoping it'll have a broader release.

https://www.kokusaitakkyu.com/shopdetail/000000012043

I expect 2 sheets Hybrid MK (red & black in 2.0mm) to arrive by the end of this week. After some training sessions, happy to share my thoughts on it. Won't be able to compare to any other Tibhar Hybrid xx rubbers though.

Reactions: thomas.pong