Trip to China Beijing

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Naing Lin , fantastic have a great time!

@TT4Life went to China recently he may know some places. When I went to Beijing last January I was unsure of the exact location where the table tennis shops were in Beijing, but they have many in one shopping centre i am just unsure of the exact location. Maybe users on here may know and can help? Here are pictures below:

A table tennis billboard outside the shopping centre which had the table tennis shops.

malongposterbeijing.JPG

DSC_1280.JPG

DSC_1281.JPG

DSC_1333.JPG

stigarosewoodclipper.JPG

A table from the London 2012 Olympics in one of the TT shops.

DSC_1395.JPG

More pictures and videos from the trip to China here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...-TableTennisDaily-visit-China-STIGA-Team-2015!

Reactions: Suga D
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Hey Naing Lin , fantastic have a great time!

@TT4Life went to China recently he may know some places. When I went to Beijing last January I was unsure of the exact location where the table tennis shops were in Beijing, but they have many in one shopping centre i am just unsure of the exact location. Maybe users on here may know and can help? Here are pictures below:

A table tennis billboard outside the shopping centre which had the table tennis shops.

malongposterbeijing.JPG

DSC_1280.JPG

DSC_1281.JPG

DSC_1333.JPG

stigarosewoodclipper.JPG

A table from the London 2012 Olympics in one of the TT shops.

DSC_1395.JPG

More pictures and videos from the trip to China here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...-TableTennisDaily-visit-China-STIGA-Team-2015!

Dan, I can help him to order stuff, if he wants. The price at shop sometimes is more expensive, if you don't know the people well there.