TSP Super spinpips 21 replacement

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Hi All
Since TSP Super spinpips 21 discontinued I am looking for the replacement. Apparently, it is supposed to be one of the victas rubber. I have got D2, but the pips if this rubber are much harder. So it was wrong choice... :( What would be the right replacement?
wkr,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
have got an answer from tabletennis11 that Victas does not have the replacement for this one... Other brands?
1706205818481.png

Victas suggest D1 as the 'closest performance' (this is what the text says).

Above d2 it states 'repulsion up' which i'm not too sure of the meaning.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Reactions: mikeytt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2023
Hi All
Since TSP Super spinpips 21 discontinued I am looking for the replacement. Apparently, it is supposed to be one of the victas rubber. I have got D2, but the pips if this rubber are much harder. So it was wrong choice... :( What would be the right replacement?
wkr,
I did not try the 21, but I tried a D2 max and now I'm playing with a D2 2.0.
I am very happy with the D2. Note that is very hard the 3 first training sessions. Also it is more spiny the 1st training session. But on 4th it gets much more easy to manage. This I noticed on both rubbers (max and 2.0). Also smashes of the first 3 days are almost impossible to return (they sink a lot).

I used max with tibhar force pro blue edition, and then I bought avx p700 that force me to change D2 to 2.0 to be more controllable. Notes this blades are not extremely hard and stiff, so maybe D2 is easier with them than with clipper (I am not sure)

For me D2 (from the 4th training session) is a rubber with lots of control because no matter if ball comes dead, spinning a lot or very fast, you have lots of control of any ball, you can redirect ball to any place off the table or leave it really short. When topspin comes, returned ball goes quite difficult to the opponent. After second or third topspin you can smash quite easily. Note it is not very spiny, I serve with it (penhold) and I manage to do serving points with precise changes short/long to one side/other, and having ball low.

I started with short pips since covid. I tried Moristo, Joola Express Ultra, Spinfire and D2. D2 is less spinny but much more easy to control and to smash. Also less bouncy, so easy to receive short. My experience with Express Ultra and Spinfire is: amazing serve and really good topspin but difficult to smash. Spinfire also pushes very good, but D2 pushes are more strange and unpredictable. With D2 I am making a more short pips hitting game and sending balls to the ball where the oponent is not waiting them.