TTmode

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Hey guys,

You would not want to miss this table tennis shop best pricing, big assortment, good specials. Very favorable discount system. Cheers!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Willingness to ship butterfly items like Tenergy to the United States, at a discounted price, potentially discounted tenergy to 50USD per sheet. Butterfly wouldn't allow this.

Leads me to believe it's counterfeit or a scam of some sort. But I could be wrong. Just be warry.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
They don't give discount for Tenergies, it's 57,90 Eur. Butterfly products excluded from basic discount system..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Willingness to ship butterfly items like Tenergy to the United States, at a discounted price, potentially discounted tenergy to 50USD per sheet. Butterfly wouldn't allow this.

Leads me to believe it's counterfeit or a scam of some sort. But I could be wrong. Just be warry.

Well i don't know whether it's a scam or not but Tenergy is indeed cheaper in Europe and Japan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Well i don't know whether it's a scam or not but Tenergy is indeed cheaper in Europe and Japan

doesn't matter, butterfly has price control on all sellers to united states customers. This website wouldn't be allowed to ship butterfly products to the United states at a cheaper price than you can get here. Maybe it's real and as soon as you actually check out they would say "sorry couldn't go through with the order because of your location and the product you're buying."

Reactions: ttmonster
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yep. Shuki actually has a point. Butterfly doesn't allow distributors to sell Butterfly products outside of their distribution region. If someone in USA looks on the TT11 website, it appears as if there are no Butterfly products. But if someone is within the distribution region for TT11 for Butterfly products, then they can get Butterfly products from TT11.

A distributor selling Butterfly products from Europe to US is either selling counterfeit products or Butterfly will very quickly take the right to sell Butterfly products away from that distributor. That is how Butterfly can fix their prices by region.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Last edited:
Reactions: Cornel and Shuki
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
The region lock is definitely in place. I doubt ttmode would actually ship, or if they did then they'd get caught out before long.

About the prices - VAT, regional RRP and the website's coding may come into play here. In the UK, tenergy is £45 from the official supplier, which is roughly $64. But that includes VAT, which you won't have to pay if you're outside the EU. So if you could get someone to send tenergy from the EU to the USA you could knock off another 20%, bringing it down to $51. Which might explain where the $50 figure is coming from.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
TT11 is selling Tenergy in Baltic market. TTmode selling worldwide.

If TTMode is selling Butterfly Products world wide, then there are two options:

1) Butterfly is going to cut them as a distributor ASAP, because Butterfly doesn't allow any distributor to ship out of region.

2) They are selling counterfeit Butterfly products.

It can only be one of those two options.

Reactions: Inkognito
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
TTmode has different prices for Hurricanes and just few of them to choose from. Neo 3 is around 23,00 Eur as I've checked.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Below there are some vouchers of 10 Eur at TTmode.com! Simply go and get what you need.

d37rMa
kt34agT
Mt9ei1
e86wTi
1Td8eh

You will be amazed by our specials and discounts!
Have a nice weekend!

Reactions: Reaper