Tutorials with Pierre-Luc Hinse

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
@strangeloop: I have many serving tutorial videos on my channel that can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD8AB9A3CAB2D17A1

I have uploaded the last part for the counter looping tutorial by Pierre-Luc. We realize that the lighting and background can be improved and we will take that into account in the future.

Counter loop tutorial - part 3:

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Good vids - great work there - and appreciated. Any possibility of doing a vid on serve recieve/return? how to deal with slow/short/fast/long with under/side/topspin, and how to make a decision on wether to take a risk by flipping, or pushing etc?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Sorry for not having posted a new video in a while. I have been busy renovating my table tennis facility. We put in proper lighting, walls, and Taraflex flooring.

In this new video, as a lot of people have requested, Pierre-Luc talks about how to anticipate serves, and various serve return techniques. New videos will be uploaded soon as well. Please help us spread the word! Subscribe and share our videos! Let us know what you think!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hey guys,
Sorry for the long wait, but we will have a series of new videos coming out. Here's the first one on active blocking!

Reactions: redonix76
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Subscribed One of the best explanations ever for reading serves keep em coming :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Hey guys,
Here's another tutorial video about how to receive serves from opposite handed players. Enjoy!