Uprgrading to a faster and spinnier rubber

This user has no status.
Hey, right now I'm using the Tibhar Aurus Sound rubber on both sides. It's decent, but sometimes I feel like I need more speed and spin. Looking for something faster, spinnier, maybe with a harder sponge, like from the Tibhar Evolution series. I also need a relatively lighter rubber. Not really into the Aurus series anymore. Mainly Tibhar rubbers. There are so many options, and I'm struggling to pick the right one. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

This user has no status.
I used tibhar aurus for most of my beginner years, i found Donic Bluestorm z1 and Acuda S1 very good. But the softer (2) versions are amazing aswel.
More spin, slightly harder and faster!
Hi, these rubbers are probably good too. But I can't get them easily here. I would prefer Tibhar rubbers more. Thanks.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Allround Offensive control oriented rubbers let you hit harder and still land it, often with great spin.

That is why I like that category of rubber and why I use Aurus Soft on BH.

I use a slower OFF Minus all wood blade and that slower Aurus Soft rubber... but it is not slow and I can spin it like no tomorrow.

Tiz

This user has no status.

Tiz

This user has no status.
Jan 2023
I'm using the Tibhar FX-D on my BH on a Stiga Rosewood 7 NCT. It's definitely not slow, actually very good for BH punches, the top sheet is grippy, so the spin level is high. It's a bit slower than Andro R45 but the top sheet of the FX-D is grippier (you don't have to engage the sponge so much to get spin), I measured 44 degrees of hardness with my Shore O durometer. (from the top sheet side).
Coming from a Stiga DNA Platinum S (which measured 41-42 degrees), the Stiga was a bit slower and had more control, the spin level is similar, FX-D is a bit faster.