Using coach's 2nd Viscaria w/Dignics 09C!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Try it on JMSZLC, you might be equally impressed, maybe even more. But the price tag will keep you in good shape there as well.
I tried D05 on JM ZLC and it was the opposite to LGY and ZJK SZLC: dead, hard, and hollow, can't hit through the rubber, very bad. I doubt that changing ZLC to SZLC and making the blade thicker can fix this. And there's no one around with JM SZLC with D05 anyway.

Tomorrow I'll be trying D09c on JM ZLC, after Gan's review I decided to give this combo a try.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I tried D05 on JM ZLC and it was the opposite to LGY and ZJK SZLC: dead, hard, and hollow, can't hit through the rubber, very bad. I doubt that changing ZLC to SZLC and making the blade thicker can fix this. And there's no one around with JM SZLC with D05 anyway.

Tomorrow I'll be trying D09c on JM ZLC, after Gan's review I decided to give this combo a try.
I hated the regular Mizutani but I like the SZLC. That said, D05 to me is an interesting rubber, I haven't tried D80 yet but I am pretty sure I will prefer it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
I hated the regular Mizutani but I like the SZLC.
Interesting. I tried it with maybe rakza 7, and there was no "wow", of course, but what I certainly remember is that the blade is very stiff.

> That said, D05 to me is an interesting rubber, I haven't tried D80 yet but I am pretty sure I will prefer it.
I have dignics 64 on jm right now and it's a lot of fun, I must say. Very lively, very spinny, ridiculously fast, awesome. Honeymoon.

Reactions: NextLevel