[Video] Zhang Jike - The Path I Have Chosen

Dai

This user has no status.

Dai

This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Hi everybody, a new video :) Hope you enjoy.

This is a try of telling Zhang Jikes story so far.
From his childhood training (the quotes in the first minutes are from Jike talking about the training with his father) till his biggest accomplishments.
The second part is about the time when Liu Guoliang kicked him out of the national team and send him back to the provincial team because he did not have the right mindset. And about Jike coming back with his “break-out” games and tournaments. First when he qualified for the WTTTC-Team 2010, when he did beat Christian Süß in the team finals (despite playing not his best) and his way to the title 2011 (he himself said that the victory against Boll was one the most important ones) and then winning the World Cup.
Well the last part is simply about him playing table tennis. When the stakes are high, the pressure is on - than he usually plays his best table tennis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
The best video I've ever seen [emoji106][emoji106]
Very good

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Dai

Dai

This user has no status.

Dai

This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Love it!

Do you mind if someone upload your video to youku? Because Chinese fans have no access to youtube.

Hi,

feel free to do so. If you put credits visibily, I'd really like it. The idea sounds great.
When you do, could you send me the link for the uploaded video?
Thanks for the idea (Y) :)

Best regards

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Hi,

feel free to do so. If you put credits visibily, I'd really like it. The idea sounds great.
When you do, could you send me the link for the uploaded video?
Thanks for the idea (Y) :)

Best regards

It turned out that your video was not uploaded to youku, but shared here http://www.weibo.com/3979524669/BrN2HuKFE?ref=home crediting you as the original creator.